Main Menu

WXV Rookie Draft

Started by ossie85, November 15, 2012, 12:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Nice pick :) Was wondering when he would go. I had been considering him ever since my pre season draft pick, but couldn't bring myself to pick him since I already have so many defenders. He was one of the 2 I was going to take with my next pick, now just have to hope the other isn't taken too...

meow meow

CrowsFan

Nice pick. Been smashing it at training trying to prove they shouldn't have delisted him!

CrowsFan

kilbluff1985

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 16, 2013, 11:32:25 PM
Come on nails...

has been active today i think but pretty sure he is still on Holidays did you PM him?

CrowsFan

Yeah sent him a PM. I reckon he will be on soon enough :)

Nails

We already have Jack Redpath... and I don't really have time to research a pick, borrowing my friend's brother's laptop for this...

And as a team with Jack Redpath the next logical draftee is Joseph Redfern

CrowsFan

The player I wanted lasted :)

I'll take the number 35 pick from the 2010 draft. Been plagued with injuries so far, but if he can stay injury free should manage some games for Port this year. I take forward Ben Newton :)

My Chumps

I'll welcome Brendon Ah Chee back to Cape Town.

Purple 77

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 17, 2013, 01:11:09 AM

I'll take the number 35 pick from the 2010 draft. Been plagued with injuries so far, but if he can stay injury free should manage some games for Port this year. I take forward Ben Newton :)

Lol, another former brewer CF!

All of a sudden, I think you'll win the premiership!

CrowsFan

What can I say purps, I guess I just love your rejects :P

Two ex-Berlin players left, maybe I will pick one of them up with my final pick too :)

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Purple 77 on January 17, 2013, 01:00:22 PM

Yea Ben Newton will lead CF to the flag :P

CrowsFan

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 17, 2013, 01:23:26 PM

I would love it now if I make the grand final, but the majority of my forwards get injured and I am forced to play Ben Newton who is making his debut. He comes on as a sub and picks up 20 points to give me the win by just 1! :P

Purple 77

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 17, 2013, 01:25:59 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 17, 2013, 01:23:26 PM

I would love it now if I make the grand final, but the majority of my forwards get injured and I am forced to play Ben Newton who is making his debut. He comes on as a sub and picks up 20 points to give me the win by just 1! :P

Haha lol

Maca24