ossie85

Brewers and Pumas trading players....

Purple 77

Quote from: ossie85 on January 17, 2013, 03:18:38 PM

Brewers and Pumas trading players....

Lol I didn't even realise he was a former puma until now

CrowsFan

ossie85

Pyro was on at 1:32:53pm and didn't pick (again). New York need to sort out the coaching arrangements :( As far as I'm aware, they are still co-coaches.

So they get skipped at 3:32:53pm, Vic time....

Ringo

Pyro was on chat but had just received his Vtac offer so maybe doing some celebrations. Still showing on so will try and rattle his cage.

CrowsFan

Well I guess they are skipped then and so they get Tim Klaosen.

Purple up again :)

AFEV

Apologies to everyone for not being organised for the last couple of selections. :-\

It seems that when I boot into Ubuntu I can get on so for now I'll do that, although the drafting process is over now.

CrowsFan

Well actually sid since purple hasn't picked yet you can change your pick if you want :)

AFEV

I'm paying close attention to both of Adelaide's new basketballers so I probably would have taken Tim anyway. :)

Purple 77

And a HUGE sigh of relief for......

Darren Minchington!

Thought I'd give the poor nervous kid a go, being on a WXV list might jolt him into playing a game

ossie85

Well New York and Berlin are done :)

18 picks, 16 coaches left

Justin Bieber

Liked this guy and was going to take him last pick anyway. Andrew Boseley will be given another chance at the Reindeers!

Nige

I was hoping someone would pick one of the one of the two players I was looking at to make my choice easier but no such luck.

Anyway, with our last pick, Cairo will take Ben Dowdell. Can't go too wrong with this pick I don't think.

ossie85

Seems like everyone just waits to pick at night :/