Main Menu

WXV Preseason Draft

Started by ossie85, November 15, 2012, 12:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 07, 2013, 04:31:42 PM
Ossie just noticed this... why does cape town have a pick before me?
Was just looking through the trades thread and can't see where he traded for a PSD pick...

I keep forgetting you choked cf, sorry! j/k

Thanks for noticing that! Just when I thought I got it right.

CrowsFan

Quote from: ossie85 on January 07, 2013, 06:02:24 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on January 07, 2013, 04:31:42 PM
Ossie just noticed this... why does cape town have a pick before me?
Was just looking through the trades thread and can't see where he traded for a PSD pick...

I keep forgetting you choked cf, sorry! j/k

Thanks for noticing that! Just when I thought I got it right.
Haha stop reminding me :'(

It's all good os, just trying to push myself further up the order :P

CrowsFan

Hmm the next 2 picks are Wellington then Toronto. Pothead last active January 4, whilst RB last active December 27. Think we could be in for a long wait.. :-\

Although just found RB saying this for when it gets to his pick...
Quote from: roo boys! on December 27, 2012, 09:42:34 AM
I'm also gonna be going away for a while but not entirely sure how long for, I'll still have internet reception on my phone but won't be constantly checking FF, I'm done for the International Draft but when's the PSD/rookie draft? If it's my pick and I'm still away, I have a number of you on facebook, you can just inbox me there saying to check FF and I'll get that straight away. :)

pothead

Wellington Warriors select jack hannath

CrowsFan

Guess I was wrong on the waiting haha. Sent RB a message on FB, so hopefully he sees it soon...

roo boys!

Thanks for the message CF, ill take Nick Hayes thanks :) Had to turn down a few North boys to do it, was tough :P

CrowsFan

Ooh one more pick then it's my turn. All 3 that I wanted are still there though so will make the choice hard haha :)

meow meow

Callum Sinclair will be joining Moscow!

Boomz

Thanks hawka have no computer atm as broken. If need anything ask hawka for now.

CrowsFan

Ooh my pick now :)

Had this guy at the top of my list the entire time (since I knew Moller and Colq wouldn't make it to me) so very surprised he is still available. I guess being drafted to Collingwood probably had something to do with it. I'll take a midfielder who averaged 26 disposals in the VFL at a ratio of 3 kicks to each handball, also averaged almost 5 tackles and 111 DT points per game.

The improvement of this guy has been massive, he won Franklin's best and fairest and played for the VFL state team, and I can see him pushing for a spot in the pies team. I will take 22 year old midfielder Kyle Martin :)

Ringo

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 07, 2013, 10:36:55 PM
Ooh my pick now :)

Had this guy at the top of my list the entire time (since I knew Moller and Colq wouldn't make it to me) so very surprised he is still available. I guess being drafted to Collingwood probably had something to do with it. I'll take a midfielder who averaged 26 disposals in the VFL at a ratio of 3 kicks to each handball, also averaged almost 5 tackles and 111 DT points per game.

The improvement of this guy has been massive, he won Franklin's best and fairest and played for the VFL state team, and I can see him pushing for a spot in the pies team. I will take 22 year old midfielder Kyle Martin :)
He was to be my pick CF but when finalising research on Martin and I did not ask for obvious reasons is that he is not on Collingwood's list of players for 2013 on their website although drafted so was wondering what the story is.   Also not on Pies lodgement list either.  So went for Cachia instead to be sure.

CrowsFan

Hmm that's weird, surely he has to be on their list after picking him in the rookie draft?

Now I am all worried... :-\

Ringo

Maybe do not worry too much CF if had the time would have done full check Dwyer, Frost and Richmond still not listed anywhere either so maybe still trying to finalise lists.

CrowsFan

Just had a look at a few of the clubs websites and none of the ones I have looked at have made profiles for the rookies they picked up yet (including Carlton with Cachia) so should all be fine :)

FisherSaints

I'm back now. Didn't miss much. We came back a little earlier then expected