Main Menu

Worst Movie You Have Seen?

Started by kilbluff1985, November 14, 2012, 12:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

Two of my most hated films were actually well received by the critics - the original "Funny Games" and Sam Raimi's "A Simple Plan". Probably the closest I've got to walking out on a movie.

A bit off topic but one time I got thrown out of a movie about a female necrophiliac because my mate smuggled pizza into the theatre. The things that happen when you're high...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116783/

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Hawka on November 14, 2012, 10:02:23 PM
Theres alot
But just now il mention one
Paranormal activty, worst movie franshise ever!

Twilight is the worst movie franchise

Mat0369

I thought this movie sucked pretty bad as well and fell asleep while watching it at the movies

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421238/

I still think my previous nominations win out though.

Master Q

No one mentioned Jack & Jill by Adam Sandler. Makes Epic Movie look like Titanic  :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: brad on November 14, 2012, 10:41:55 PM
Theres alot

Star Trek series is worse :P Not that i'd know, haven't seen much of it ::) Also the lord of the rings was so boring I saw like 40 minutes and gave up!

McRooster

Quote from: Nails on November 14, 2012, 01:19:29 PM
One Night In Paris Starring Rob Mills.
Fixed that for you Nails  ;)

SydneyRox

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 14, 2012, 11:18:58 PM
Theres alot

Star Trek series is worse :P Not that i'd know, haven't seen much of it ::) Also the lord of the rings was so boring I saw like 40 minutes and gave up!

Nah... Star Trek is right up there with the best franchises! - Except you can only watch the odd number movies... for some reason the even numbers are not that good!!

JBs-Hawks

The Producers, was young when I saw it. Bought my tickets expecting a comedy and it was a flowering musical wtf  don't think a movie has ever made me angrier haha.

ossie85

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 14, 2012, 11:18:58 PM
Theres alot

....... I can understand the Star Trek (though I've only seen the most recent one, which was ok). But come on, judging a 10-hour trilogy on 40 minutes might be a bit premature :/

Justin Bieber

Soo has anyone actually seen Scumbus before??

ossie85

Nige

Theres alot

Agreed. Sooooo bad.

13Brummy

I loved tyrannosaurus wrecks, it was the best bad movie ever

Fletch74

Another movie to avoid, that I saw of late was Carnage.

Two sets of parents arguing over which of their kids fault it is re a fight at school. The whole movie is in one room. Has to be the worst ever. Actually can't believe that I sat through it, waiting for something to happen, but it didn't...

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Fletch74 on November 15, 2012, 11:13:54 AM
Another movie to avoid, that I saw of late was Carnage.

Two sets of parents arguing over which of their kids fault it is re a fight at school. The whole movie is in one room. Has to be the worst ever. Actually can't believe that I sat through it, waiting for something to happen, but it didn't...

yeah i seen that unfortunately  boring as anything no clue how it got 7.2/10 on imdb