Main Menu

Worst Movie You Have Seen?

Started by kilbluff1985, November 14, 2012, 12:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

As the title says what's the worst movie you have seen?

I'm going to nominate "Starship Troopers 2" really ruined that franchise

Capper

Guest House Paradiso.

Stilll to this day the only movie that i have walked out of at the cinemas. Dreadful

Spinking

Snakes on a plane...

There is also a film company who do low budget rip offs of popular movies like Titanic 2.  Havent seen them myself but I hear they are pretty ordinary...

Cicjose

Quote from: Spinking on November 14, 2012, 01:02:21 PM
Snakes on a plane...

There is also a film company who do low budget rip offs of popular movies like Titanic 2.  Havent seen them myself but I hear they are pretty ordinary...

Troma or Asylum?

Spinking

The Asylum. Their catalogue of movies is a cracker!

Nails

One Night In Paris Starring Paris Hilton.

CrowsFan

The Wisher. Worst horror movie I have ever seen!!

Fletch74

Quote from: Nails on November 14, 2012, 01:19:29 PM
You actually watched a movie of hers :o

Cicjose

Quote from: Fletch74 on November 14, 2012, 01:34:12 PM
Quote from: Nails on November 14, 2012, 01:19:29 PM
You actually watched a movie of hers :o

its her most famous work

BratPack

It depends what you mean by worst. I've seen bad movies like Titanic 2, but you know in the back of your mind that they're MEANT to be bad. So for me I'd have to go to another one, the only movie in history that has ever caused me to fall asleep in the cinema out of sheer boredom

DazBurg

Quote from: BratPack on November 14, 2012, 01:40:34 PM
It depends what you mean by worst. I've seen bad movies like Titanic 2, but you know in the back of your mind that they're MEANT to be bad. So for me I'd have to go to another one, the only movie in history that has ever caused me to fall asleep in the cinema out of sheer boredom

i like that movie

BratPack

Quote from: DazBurg on November 14, 2012, 01:42:58 PM
Quote from: BratPack on November 14, 2012, 01:40:34 PM

i like that movie

:P

Nails

Last Samurai was top flowering notch

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/last_samurai/

65% positive critic reviews is pretty good for Rotten Toms... definitely not a terrible movie by any stretch of the imagination.

DazBurg

Quote from: Nails on November 14, 2012, 01:51:42 PM
Last Samurai was top flowering notch

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/last_samurai/

65% positive critic reviews is pretty good for Rotten Toms... definitely not a terrible movie by any stretch of the imagination.
agreed