Main Menu

Coles or Woolworths?

Started by Nails, November 14, 2012, 02:47:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Haven't been to either in years but used to like Woolies better. Now it's... Indomaret all the way :P

CrowsFan

I go to Coles because it is closest. Don't really care either way though

Master Q

IGA/Ritchies prices are horrible.

And tbag when referring to quality, I was talking about supermarkets. Obviously if you want the best, you'd go to a fruit shop, butcher etc

tbagrocks

Sure yep, well I'd agree then, Woolies the better and freshest for me then

Nails

would be nice if this poll had a winner...

21 each  :-\

nas

Three couples, an elderly couple, a middle aged couple and a young newly wed couple wanted to join a church.  The pastor says, "We have special requirement for new parishioner.  You must abstain from having sex for two weeks." The
couples agreed and came back at the end of two weeks.

The pastor goes to the elderly couple and asks, "Were you able to abstain from sex for the two weeks?" The old man replies, "No problem at all, Pastor."

"Congratulations! Welcome to the church." said the pastor.

The pastor goes to the middle aged couple and asks, "Well, were you able to abstain from sex for the two week?"

The man replied, "The first week was not too bad.  The second week I had to sleep on the couch for a couple of nights but, yes we made it."

"Congratulations!  Welcome to the church." said the pastor.

The pastor then goes to the newlywed couple and asks, 'Well, were you able to abstain from sex for two weeks?"

"Well Pastor, we were not able to go without sex for the two weeks." the young man replied.

"What Happened?" inquired the pastor.

"My wife was reaching for a can of corn on the top shelf and dropped it.
When she bent over to pick it up, I was over come with lust and took advantage of her right there."

"You understand of course, this means you will not be welcome in our church," stated the pastor.

"That's okay." said the young man, "We're not welcome at Coles any more either."

Ziplock

nostradamus

very funny naste........l reckon they'd have voted for coles though

Mr.Craig

I wouldn't say I'm brand loyal to either but if they were side by side I'd go to Woolies. I just prefer the layout and vibe a little bit more.

Tominator

Hahahahahaha good one Nails, gave me a good chuckle  ;D

Nails

Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 14, 2012, 03:02:58 AM
Perhaps I should have thought about this a little more...should have voted for Woolworths. Love their marketing campaigns. :P

I PAID $10.50 YESTERDAY

WTF IS GOING ON?!??!

T Dog

AFEV

Quote from: Nails on November 19, 2012, 09:43:21 AM
Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 14, 2012, 03:02:58 AM
Perhaps I should have thought about this a little more...should have voted for Woolworths. Love their marketing campaigns. :P

I PAID $10.50 YESTERDAY

WTF IS GOING ON?!??!
Different stores charge different amounts. ;)

tbagrocks

$7.99 Sunday for my chook, where you ask? Foodland :P

Ziplock

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 19, 2012, 09:46:34 PM
$7.99 Sunday for my chook, where you ask? Foodland : nearest street corner :P

fixed :P