Heath Scotland Assault Charge Ongoing

Started by Toga, November 13, 2012, 11:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

I don't know if anyone was considering Scotland next season, but I'll be staying away for sure.

QuoteHEATH Scotland will return to court next year, with New South Wales authorities to appeal against the leniency of his sentence on assault charges.

A court official confirmed to AFL.com.au on Tuesday that a date had been set down in February for the penalty to be appealed.

Means he will be back in court getting close to the start of the season, and is also likely to be suspended by the club for a few matches early in the season.

from AFL.com

Nails

The court where he appears is my home town area... I should go to the hearing and shake his hand and ask whether he'll be good for my Worlds team

ossie85

So it should be appealed. The fireman argument was non-sensical the first time, and should have been laughed out of the court the second time. Plus Carlton aren't showing signs they'll suspend him (Mick might just be getting use to the place though).

If he wants to be a fireman, he should stop hitting people.

Probably too old though for fantasy, though I've said that the last couple of years also lol, will be right soon enough

Toga

Quote from: ossie85 on November 13, 2012, 01:55:42 PM

So it should be appealed. The fireman argument was non-sensical the first time, and should have been laughed out of the court the second time. Plus Carlton aren't showing signs they'll suspend him (Mick might just be getting use to the place though).

Probably too old though for fantasy, though I've said that the last couple of years also lol, will be right soon enough

Yeah I agree, bloody stupid argument! And Carlton requested for his suspension to be during the NAB Cup ??? Yeah, that's good discipline guys! ???

Yeah he isn't getting any younger, i don't think i'd have got him next year anyways so this is just an added deterrent!

Adamant

He's always been an upgrade target for me.

Adamant

lol this.

nostradamus

he'd be good at bashing down doors though  :P

Nails

Quote from: Adamant on November 13, 2012, 02:24:10 PM

lol this.

What if Heath Scotland is Dustin Fletcher 2.0? Hell be fantasy relevant for 25 more years.

Whatley

Quote from: Nails on November 13, 2012, 02:33:34 PM
Quote from: Adamant on November 13, 2012, 02:24:10 PM

lol this.

What if Heath Scotland is Dustin Fletcher 2.0? Hell be fantasy relevant for 25 more years.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha lol this is soo funny hahaha teeheeeeeheeee[/move[/size][/b][/color]

Speculator

fully priced and a tad too old. upgrade target at best for me

Shihan7

I doubt him every year due to age, but he will definitely be an upgrade target.

PowerMan

Scotland a fireman! hahahahahahahaha

this deserves a fireman logo for scotland next season.

ossie85

Quote from: PowerMan on November 13, 2012, 09:53:45 PM

lol, love that idea!

Toga

Quote from: ossie85 on November 14, 2012, 08:31:15 AM
Quote from: PowerMan on November 13, 2012, 09:53:45 PM

lol, love that idea!

+1 :D

Ricochet

was only really looking like an upgrade target anyway