Main Menu

The charges

Started by Mailman the 2nd, November 12, 2012, 09:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

adelaides now being investigated fr 3rd party payments to van berlo.

they might seriously strip you of any premiership points...

Tominator

Capper

Quote from: Cicjose on November 15, 2012, 09:57:13 PM
You have to feel for Nick Joyce. Sounds like he is the scapegoat from the Tippett saga

http://www.skynews.com.au/sport/article.aspx?id=816826

QuoteAFL club Adelaide have been forced to delist 19-year-old Nick Joyce because Kurt Tippett remains on the Crows' playing list.

The 19-year-old Joyce, who used to be the Crows' mascot and worked as a junior development officer at the club, was delisted on Thursday by Adelaide.

The Crows' inability to trade Tippett to a rival club forced them to make another delisting.

'It was not the club's intention to delist Nick at this time but, because Kurt Tippett remains on our primary list, we had to delist another player by today's deadline,' Adelaide's list manager David Noble said in a statement.

'The club is working closely with Nick's management and discussing the variety of options, with Nick's welfare being of the highest importance.'

Noble said the Crows would re-draft Joyce - if allowed by the AFL.
so if Tippett was traded to the Swans for Pick 23 and Jesse White, this kid would have missed out anyway. Why did you guys want more than pick 23 then

tbagrocks

Quite simple, they didn't want to trade trade the toad for something as low as pick 23, and to the Premier

Mailman the 2nd

Well, this is getting sad

Grazz

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on November 15, 2012, 11:44:30 PM
Well, this is getting sad

Yeh it is mate, had a gut feeling there would be more. :(

Mailman the 2nd

I really feel the AFL should at this point just say, "Everyone come clean and the punishment will be less severe, or basically go all out if they catch any more hidden behavior."

It applies to all AFL clubs as well, it's getting way too out of hand

Justin Bieber

Just give all their premiership points to the Gold Coast and I'll be happy ;D

ossie85

Yeah, Nick Joyce is tough. But he will get picked up somebody guaranteed at least

This could explode now. If Tippett and van Berlo did it, whose to say Tex, Danger, Jacobs and Thompson aren't?

Chopps

Hardly fair on nick Joyce, the afl should of let the crows delist tippet he ain't staying anyway that is clear as day

ossie85

Quote from: Chopps on November 16, 2012, 10:17:30 AM
Hardly fair on nick Joyce, the afl should of let the crows delist tippet he ain't staying anyway that is clear as day

Dean Brogan was delisted unfairly also, and Jesse White in limbo. So basically the Tippett Saga has Joyce, Brogan and White unfairly caught in the cross fire

Chopps

Hopefully the crows pick him back up atleast

Grazz

Quote from: ossie85 on November 16, 2012, 10:15:00 AM

Yeah, Nick Joyce is tough. But he will get picked up somebody guaranteed at least

This could explode now. If Tippett and van Berlo did it, whose to say Tex, Danger, Jacobs and Thompson aren't?

Thats been my biggest concern from the very begining ossie, why would it be just one, if we'd do that for Tippett whos far from our best why wouldnt we do it for our better players.

Chopps

All will come out hopefully this is it. I am more interested in how adelaide reacts once found guilty as it seems evident they are.

Ziplock

tex and danger weren't exactly one of your best players until this year to be fair.

thompson and jacobs I'd be worried about.