Main Menu

The charges

Started by Mailman the 2nd, November 12, 2012, 09:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mailman the 2nd

AFEV

I guess we'll know more on the 19th.

Justin Bieber

Really lost interest to be honest... Haven't we all??

Capper

yep, dont care anymore. Send him out west to Blacktown

Kellogscrunchynut

Almost forgot about this Tippet can take up rugby for all I care.

ossie85

Prediction:

Crows lose first 2 draft picks and fined $200,000 + another $200,000 suspended

Tippett fined $20,000 and suspended for 4 weeks

nostradamus

Quote from: ossie85 on November 13, 2012, 07:45:27 AM

Prediction:

Crows lose first 2 draft picks and fined $200,000 + another $200,000 suspended

Tippett fined $20,000 and suspended for 4 weeks

l think its just the tip of the iceburg in the AFL......there'd be alot of 3rd party and top-up payments out there

tbagrocks

Yeah well the penalties couldn't come at a better time for Adelaide, we delisted less players than every other team, also had a few rookies playing in 2012 and a future star in Rory Laird hasn't played, the list will be fine and we would love to keep pick 20 and get maybe a Colquhoun or O'Brien but this won't affect our premiership chances, to many good players under 24yrs(plus 24 yr old Sauce) at the club to not challange ;) ;D

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 13, 2012, 08:18:20 PM
Yeah well the penalties couldn't come at a better time for Adelaide, we delisted less players than every other team, also had a few rookies playing in 2012 and a future star in Rory Laird hasn't played, the list will be fine and we would love to keep pick 20 and get maybe a Colquhoun or O'Brien but this won't affect our premiership chances, to many good players under 24yrs(plus 24 yr old Sauce) at the club to not challange ;) ;D

You delisted less because you won't be getting any players for the next 2 years.....

tbagrocks

So you didn't read the article about Adelaide having to delist a "required" player before it was deemed Crouch was a traded not a picked player!

Only Tambling is left without a future at Adelaide, but he's contracted ;)

McRooster

John Reid could face a black listing from any possible future AFL consultancy work (not that he wants it)

However, the AFL is powerless to fine him as he no longer is in any AFL teams employ.

I'm hearing that Trigg and co. may just throw John Reid under the bus to save and protect their image. They did it to Matt Rendell!

Dudge

Quote from: McRooster on November 13, 2012, 08:33:47 PM
John Reid could face a black listing from any possible future AFL consultancy work (not that he wants it)

However, the AFL is powerless to fine him as he no longer is in any AFL teams employ.

I'm hearing that Trigg and co. may just throw John Reid under the bus to save and protect their image. They did it to Matt Rendell!

Part of the plan

Ringo

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/151057/default.aspx

The saga continues with the reported existence of a second letter.

Interesting that Tippett has refused to meet GWS officials.

Report in the press today, but no links available, that dependent on result Players Association may go after Peter Blucher (Tippetts manager).

Bring on Monday and hopefully a result but can see this dragging on a fair bit.

Dudge

Listening to Caro (Wilson ) on 5AA tonight, things ain't getting better. Now Galbally is involved, where doe's this thing end? soon for everyones sake i hope, including the AFL , and everyone in footy in general. We don't need QC's involved- surely

tbagrocks

GWS can afford to pick him and have him not joing the club in protest "because he's a giant toad" and having him not play next year, this is my prefered option, despite Zippy's objections (he's always wrong anyway ;D) not many high paid sports where players get to play in their home or chosen home! Tennis players, Footballers (soccer) what about the American sports? How many play in their prefered living city? Get stuffed Kurt