You're all wrong, South Park is the best show ever... actual results here..

Started by tbagrocks, November 11, 2012, 01:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Thanks guys, will put up the poll after midnight if I'm still up, otherwise tomozza

RiOtChEsS

The Walking Dead>Game Of Thrones>Sons Of Anarchy>Boardwalk Empire>Dexter>Spartacus>Vegas

MajorLazer

Quote from: Marcz on November 14, 2012, 06:04:15 PM

The League>The Walking Dead>Game Of Thrones>Sons Of Anarchy>Boardwalk Empire>Dexter>Spartacus>Vegas
;)

Ziplock

Quote from: MajorLazer on November 14, 2012, 07:13:55 PM
Quote from: Marcz on November 14, 2012, 06:04:15 PM

Glee>infinity awesome> The League>The Walking Dead>Game Of Thrones>Sons Of Anarchy>Boardwalk Empire>Dexter>Spartacus>Vegas
;)

;)

Dudge

My name is  Earl, l( Earl, Randy, Joy, Crabman and Catalina cut me up ). Agree with Kellogscrunchynuts ( such a long name to type lol ) Fawlty Towers is brilliant

Nails

I already said Scrubs... but I want to Nom homeland or falling skies... idk which... flower I watch too many shows idk

T Dog

Too late to put Top Gear on the list?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: T Dog on November 15, 2012, 09:54:23 AM
Too late to put Top Gear on the list?

crap forgot about Top Gear obviously you mean the UK version although the US one is not bad

Bazinga

Did someone mention The Big Bang Theory  :P

I'm really loving Person of Interest at the moment .. the 1st season was a little dull but this season is much more interesting.
Bottom is also another classic favourite of mine. Anal humour at its best  8)

AFEV

Quote from: Bazinga on November 15, 2012, 01:44:58 PM
Did someone mention The Big Bang Theory  :P

I'm really loving Person of Interest at the moment .. the 1st season was a little dull but this season is much more interesting.
Bottom is also another classic favourite of mine. Anal humour at its best 8)
Had to read that twice. :o

tbagrocks

Right so lets vote! I allowed three votes each to get peoples favs and a clear indication of the best shows

T Dog

tbagrocks

Thanks T Dog ;)

I'm really hoping South Park gets up! Am also suprised Family Guy didn't get a mention, well my fault as it was my second nomination and forgot to add it ::) Also the Simpsons, Cheers, Roseanne, Sabrina (one of my favs), Monty Python to name a few

Justin Bieber

Where the flower is How I met Your Mother or Supernatural!?!?

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on November 15, 2012, 08:53:45 PM
Where the flower is How I met Your Mother or Supernatural!?!?
Well I can still add them, show me the post of the nominations and I'll add it ;D btw himym is so bad I don't think I could feel comfortable adding it to the "best show" poll, besides you already nominated at least one show ::)