You're all wrong, South Park is the best show ever... actual results here..

Started by tbagrocks, November 11, 2012, 01:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Quote from: ossie85 on November 13, 2012, 10:55:06 AM
Quote from: Toga on November 13, 2012, 10:49:42 AM
I don't mind Prison Break... I've only watched the first season though..

Stop watching it now! First season was very entertaining, second season was ok, but third was laughable and the fourth was some terrible television :/

lol ok, I kinda suspected that the story line might become a bit stretched once they got out :P

Would watching the second season be a bad move?

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber

ossie85

Quote from: Toga on November 13, 2012, 11:10:57 AM

Stop watching it now! First season was very entertaining, second season was ok, but third was laughable and the fourth was some terrible television :/

lol ok, I kinda suspected that the story line might become a bit stretched once they got out :P

If you're anything like me, once I start watching something I have to see how it ends :)

I did enjoy the second season

Nige

Survivor, The Amazing Race and I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! deserve a mention.

Also, a few old British comedies like Allo Allo, Mind Your Language and Are You Being Served? are pretty hilarious.

Toga

Quote from: ossie85 on November 13, 2012, 11:16:46 AM
Quote from: Toga on November 13, 2012, 11:10:57 AM

If you're anything like me, once I start watching something I have to see how it ends :)

I did enjoy the second season

Yeah that's the problem I do want to see how it ends haha :P

Ok well I'll definitely watch season 2 when i get around to it, we'll see about the other two!

Capper

wow you lasted that long, thats commitment

Nails

Quote from: NigeyS on November 13, 2012, 11:21:39 AM
Survivor, The Amazing Race and I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! deserve a mention.

Also, a few old British comedies like Allo Allo, Mind Your Language and Are You Being Served? are pretty hilarious.

This is best show ever...

Not any show you find decent thread :o

Nige

Quote from: Nails on November 13, 2012, 02:08:51 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on November 13, 2012, 11:21:39 AM

This is best show ever...

Not any show you find decent thread :o

I withdraw my nomination for all but Mind Your Language then.  :P

tbagrocks

I will leave the nominations open untill 11:59pm Wednesday the 14/11

Any shows not on my front page list let me know, remember you only get two nominations each, then I'll put the poll together and leave it open till maybe draft day!

13Brummy

tbagrocks

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 13, 2012, 06:36:09 PM
I will leave the nominations open untill 11:59pm Wednesday the 14/11

Any shows not on my front page list let me know, remember you only get two nominations each, then I'll put the poll together and leave it open till maybe draft day!

Quote from: T Dog on November 12, 2012, 09:24:46 PM
Quote from: Clyde Frog on November 12, 2012, 09:22:02 PM
Quote from: Ringo on November 12, 2012, 03:10:47 PM
Quote from: Fletch74 on November 12, 2012, 02:55:50 PM
Quote from: Ringo on November 12, 2012, 09:43:50 AM
Do not know Nials I would still put some of the British Comdey shows ahead of scrubs - Shows like Yes Minister, On The Buses, Love thy Neighbour, Benny Hill show abd Dave Allen at Large to name a few. Mash and Hogan's Heroes would be up there as well.
You could add The Goodies, Men Behaving Badly, and Red Dwarf (current) to that list too Ringo
Forgot Red Dwarf and The Goodies but not really a fan of Men behaving badly.

Throw in Some Mother's Do Have Them, One Foot In The Grave and Blackadder and then you're talking.

Now we are getting there....need Dads Army of course.....lol.. ;D
I don't know what was nominated here and I haven't added any of them, please let me know and remember, two nominations each :D

Ringo

From the shows listed my 2 nominations would be Red Dwarf and Yes Minister/Prime Minister.

T Dog

Mash and the Goodies for me  Tbag

Fletch74

Blackadder and Boardwalk Empire would be my nominations