Main Menu

OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA!

Started by Tominator, November 07, 2012, 09:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Dog

Mitt Romney spent $800m+ to not be President. I spent nothing for the same result. Who's the better business man now?  ;D

fidou

Quote from: T Dog on November 08, 2012, 09:20:09 AM
Mitt Romney spent $800m+ to not be President. I spent nothing for the same result. Who's the better business man now?  ;D
Yer but Tdog no-one knows who you are but everyone knows Mitt Romney (at least those who watch the news). Even a woman in Kenya has named her twin boys Obama and Rommney, I pity Rommney who for the rest of his life will be 2nd.

T Dog

I feel sorry for Mitt Romney... he was so optimistic last week... :-\

Nige

T Dog

What did Romney say when he lost the election?

ohhh Bummer!  >:(

Windigo

Quote from: T Dog on November 08, 2012, 09:20:09 AM

j959

Republicans and particularly Romney must be spewing some tea party type extremists hijacked his campaign most of the way ... along with some really bad comments that i think are fundamentally sexist (see Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock), but that's not to say Romney didn't have some gaffes of his own ...

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what," Romney said in the video. "There are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe that government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you name it."

"Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax," Romney said, and that his role "is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

Romney later told reporters at a news conference called to address the remarks: "It's not elegantly stated, let me put it that way. I was speaking off the cuff in response to a question. And I'm sure I could state it more clearly in a more effective way than I did in a setting like that."

Ziplock

lol spastic.

nice way to alienate 47% of the population moron...

Mailman the 2nd

Romney has a LOT of money

A LOT of money

Grazz

From an outsiders perspective looking in im happy Obama got back in, Romney is a knob and to see Bush flowered up and voted for him is just hilarious. Would love to be at their next BBQ. :P

Windigo

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on November 08, 2012, 05:11:11 PM
Romney has a LOT of money

A LOT of money

I do love a good Romney meme about his money.... :P

But seriously, the guy is flowering billionaire.  :P

CrowsFan

Quote from: Grazz on November 08, 2012, 07:46:05 PM
From an outsiders perspective looking in im happy Obama got back in, Romney is a knob and to see Bush flowered up and voted for him is just hilarious. Would love to be at their next BBQ. :P
Bush didn't vote for Obama. It was a joke made up by a satire news group, which people took as fact ;)

Grazz

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 09, 2012, 01:09:20 PM
Bush didn't vote for Obama. It was a joke made up by a satire news group, which people took as fact ;)

Bugger, was funny. ???

j959

Quote from: Grazz on November 09, 2012, 03:26:10 PM

Bugger, was funny. ???
don't worry Grazz, i'd say the fact that people thought he could realistically have done that and believed that he did speaks for itself in my opinion ...   ;)

Grazz

Quote from: j959 on November 09, 2012, 07:53:38 PM
Quote from: Grazz on November 09, 2012, 03:26:10 PM

Bugger, was funny. ???
don't worry Grazz, i'd say the fact that people thought he could realistically have done that and believed that he did speaks for itself in my opinion ...   ;)

Yeh it does J, he isnt the brightest globe in the box. :)