Main Menu

Back...

Started by MTTY, November 07, 2012, 07:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

For those of you who have noticed i have been away for an extended period without notice.

I do not intend on explaining why as it is quite personal and i just do not wish to discuss...

I will write up about my intentions and involvement in comps such as British, English etc. after i finish one last thing (later tonight)

Note although i am back, i will be far less active than before.

elephants

Welcome back mate! Hope all is well :)

Spinking

Good to have you back MTTY!!!

MTTY

Cheers guys.

Alright here is the following (after looking through relevant threads) (I will send relevant info to heads of comps)

- Euro 15's - Unfortunately i will no longer have the time to continue to run a team in both British and Euro's and hence will be resigning from my position. Appreciate all the hard work you are doing Holz!

- British 15's - Happy to see that Spink and co. have been on top of things and i would like to give Spink control of the comp (with any help as assisting with it from me) and accept any rules changes he would like to go with. I will be looking to continue on coaching my team if at all still possible.

- ALP - I have noticed i have since been fired, which is fortunate as i unfortunately do not have the time for it anymore. I really appreciate the way you ran and organised things CF and am sorry that i could not inform you immediately.

DazBurg

good to see you back Mtty  :D

MTTY

CrowsFan

Hey mate it's nice to see you back around here.

Sorry I had to fire you from the APL (I've never done that before), but I'm glad you are ok with the outcome.

Hope all is well now :)

MTTY

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 07, 2012, 09:15:08 PM
Hey mate it's nice to see you back around here.

Sorry I had to fire you from the APL (I've never done that before), but I'm glad you are ok with the outcome.

Hope all is well now :)

Cheers CF, no worries mate i just wish i had let you know straight away so it didnt create more work for you.

Spinking

I think everyone will just be pleased you are back on deck. I'm happy to continue holding onto the reigns of the BXV and will consult with you on decisions, as ultimately you are the reason the comp exists!

Really glad to hear you will be hanging onto your team too.  We've been tossing about what to do with drafting for the team, so that has solved a big headache  :D

Hope all is going well now mate!

Ringo

Welcome back MTTY. You were missed and I am also happy to help Spinking out.

Trust all is well now with problems sorted out.  Can understand as some issues will cause FF to take a back seat.

Ziplock

hope it's all good now mate.

it's good you've sorted out all the comps and stuff... some of your teams were going to suffer if they didnt have any trade period activity.

Justin Bieber

Glad to have you back MTTY, hope all is well :). At least you're back even if it's in a less frequent role on the forum!

MTTY

Cheers guys, appreciate it.

Fletch74

Good to see you back MTTY.

Hope all is ok and look forward to challenging you in the BXV competition :)

Nails

Good to have you back brudda.