Main Menu

Back...

Started by MTTY, November 07, 2012, 07:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

Hope all is good MTTY
You have been missed!

Jay

Welcome back MTTY. Plenty more important things in life than FF, hope you have got them all sorted out :)

Capper

Glad to see you back champ

Grazz

Welcome back MTTY, whatever the reasons although i pray not to serious good to see your avatar again. All the best to you.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: MTTY on November 07, 2012, 07:56:38 PM
For those of you who have noticed i have been away for an extended period without notice.

I do not intend on explaining why as it is quite personal and i just do not wish to discuss...

I will write up about my intentions and involvement in comps such as British, English etc. after i finish one last thing (later tonight)

Note although i am back, i will be far less active than before.

Glad you are back and OK MTTY, I id not get time to see this post adn had no idea you were back until I saw a post in British.

I was too busy with Asians at the time to do anything other than check replies not NEW POSTS.

I was a little upset you didn't let us know how you were but I TOTALLY understand, I have a whole mess of a life right now with a redundancy and a divorce, so trust me I KNOW life gets in the way....

just was genuinely concerned for you mate and would have been nice to know you were ok.  GLAD YOU ARE  :)

good to know you will be around in the future also in whatever capacity suits you.

whatlex