Main Menu

Look out!!!! the yanks are coming

Started by Capper, November 07, 2012, 06:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

QuoteFORGET Canada, Australia is the new safe-haven escape for disgruntled Americans, unhappy with the impending election results.
Unhappy potential voters took to Twitter to warn their fellow countrymen that they would be shutting up shop and moving to the wonderful land of Oz should Obama win the election.

"If Obama wins im moving to Australia and becoming a kangaroo whisperer," tweeted @GriffinWilson1.
http://www.news.com.au/technology/if-obama-wins-im-moving-to-australia-americans-vent-on-twitter/story-e6frfro0-1226512227734

Capper

it gets worse
QuoteAnother user, @CarsonCagle wrote: "If Obama wins I'm moving to Australia and going to Hillsong University." 

Ziplock

mmmm

I don't want the cows who hate obama that much anyway...

like, you'd have to be sooooo ridiculously right wing to make a comment like that lol.

Ziplock

and all fanatics/ extremists are blights upon the earth and should all be rounded up and killed.

Mr.Craig

Capper

are you trying to win more awards Mr Craig?? lol

Mr.Craig

Quote from: tabs on November 07, 2012, 06:31:47 PM

More awards? I can't even get myself a nom in Personality Of The Year. :'( :P

kilbluff1985

they would want to learn how to prenounce Melbourne and Brisbane before they get here

oh and get a drop bear rescue whistle

Torpedo10

Quote from: Mr.Craig on November 07, 2012, 06:41:00 PM
Quote from: tabs on November 07, 2012, 06:31:47 PM

More awards? I can't even get myself a nom in Personality Of The Year. :'( :P
look now.

Mr.Craig

Capper

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 07, 2012, 06:57:08 PM
they would want to learn how to prenounce Melbourne and Brisbane before they get here

oh and get a drop bear rescue whistle
they also better bring their fox hat with them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNHXFviVb8I

My Chumps

Quote from: Ziplock on November 07, 2012, 06:18:37 PM
and all fanatics/ extremists are blights upon the earth and should all be rounded up and killed.
Very true  :P

fidou

I have been canvassing for an American free day where we do not mention, report or listen to anything American for one day of the year. Can Australia do it. Is it at all possible for Australian culture to go without anything American for one day of the year. Do we have to hold there hand all the time, is Australia out of nappies yet and able to do go without the potty!!!!

T Dog

Quote from: fidou on November 07, 2012, 08:57:54 PM
I have been canvassing for an American free day where we do not mention, report or listen to anything American for one day of the year. Can Australia do it. Is it at all possible for Australian culture to go without anything American for one day of the year. Do we have to hold there hand all the time, is Australia out of nappies yet and able to do go without the potty!!!!
Nah probably not..all too hard... ;D