Main Menu

Centurion

Started by 13Brummy, November 07, 2012, 10:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

13Brummy

Has anyone ever done one?

I'm talking about the drinking game where you do 100 shots (of beer/premix) in 100 minutes.

I completed my first one on the weekend and I am really proud  ;D

I tried one about a month ago with unmeasured shot glasses and made it to 60 (power hour) with a small interruption at around 55.

kilbluff1985

does not sound very safe at all

Spinking

Did it a few times back in Uni days.  Good way to get a party fired up reeeealy quickly.  Only with beer though.  Its about equivalent to drinking 8 beers in a bit over an hour and a half. 

The good old days....

TeeJay

Yeah used to struggle once I got to 60 but can power through the century now :D

valkorum

Played it 4 times (all in my younger days).  Completed it 3 times and failed once.

1) Failed - got to about 75
2) Passed - threw up twice along the way
3) Passed - only threw up once
4) Passed

Spinking

Quote from: valkorum on November 07, 2012, 12:15:31 PM
Played it 4 times (all in my younger days).  Completed it 3 times and failed once.

4) Passed

I always thought the rule was once you vomit, you are out!  Saw a guy lose his guts all over the table and into people's drinks once.  Obviously it was game over after that  ;D

valkorum

Quote from: Spinking on November 07, 2012, 12:30:18 PM
Quote from: valkorum on November 07, 2012, 12:15:31 PM

4) Passed

I always thought the rule was once you vomit, you are out!  Saw a guy lose his guts all over the table and into people's drinks once.  Obviously it was game over after that  ;D

We never played that way - as long as you didnt miss your next drink on the minute.

Capper

yep, but we called it the 100 club. A mate of mine actually made a mix of 100 songs each 1 minute in length with a small "Drink, drink, drink" inbetween each song. It was annoying as you would be singing along and then have to drink. Only ever done it with beer, as others have said back in my younger days

Man i feel old

c4v3m4n

Let me know when you make a Super Centurion.

Then I might be impressed. ;)

Ah, the good ol uni days and the drinking tales I have...

Ziplock

we do the tri-century in western sydney, 300 shots in 100 minutes.

Spinking

If there werent so many young'ns on here I'd suggest doing it while online.  Would be a cracker to read the comments that would flow...

Justin Bieber

100 shots of what may I ask?

Ziplock

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on November 07, 2012, 02:03:23 PM
Quote from: whatlez on November 07, 2012, 01:47:04 PM
100 shots of what may I ask?

read OP.

Oh pre-mix or beer... Gay

I was thinking straight shots.. I could probably this...

Hawka

Are u saying u could drink 100 shots of straight vodka or something in 100 minutes!!????!!!???
yea right :P

Shots of Cruisrers couldnt be hard :P