Quote from: stew42 on November 07, 2012, 06:37:13 PM
Quote from: ///////////////////////// on November 07, 2012, 05:00:46 PM
whitfield has the best scoring. will be a superstar
I will lol soooo much if by some fluke Whitfield doesn't go to GWS
This is actually the only thing that slasher has said intelligent before :O

The_Captain

ahahahah, before he got deleted, and after his 200 boo's in about an hour ha

Adamant

Great work Noz, Ben Kennedy has to be a chance for DPP?

Toga

Quote from: Adamant on November 10, 2012, 05:20:06 PM

Yeah i saw him play a few games this year and it looked like he was playing through the mids with stints up forwards... all profiles done by AFL.com and all that have listed him as a midfielder/small forward as well so you'd think he is a likely candidate.

..if so, lock him in! :D

Noz

I don't think Kennedy will get DPP the reason being is 3/4 of the first round will most likely get DPP they will not give it to someone who spends 80% in the forward line week in week out despite some good stints in the middle.

Toga

Quote from: Noz on November 10, 2012, 10:55:39 PM
I don't think Kennedy will get DPP the reason being is 3/4 of the first round will most likely get DPP they will not give it to someone who spends 80% in the forward line week in week out despite some good stints in the middle.

I'd still lock him as a forward tbh... Its just m0nty has him listed as a mid only in fanplanner which I don't think will happen

The_Captain

Who do you reckon will pick kennedy up? Hope he goes to a team like bulldogs or gws.

Toga

Quote from: noto07 on November 12, 2012, 06:15:58 PM
Who do you reckon will pick kennedy up? Hope he goes to a team like bulldogs or gws.

I actually have no idea. He could go from around pick 10 to pick 18 or so, really hard to tell. He has great talent but his size might be an issue for some clubs, although it shouldn't really matter. We'll find out in 10 days!

The_Captain

Maybe a little bit of hayden ballentyne about him?

Shihan7

Quote from: Adamant on November 10, 2012, 05:20:06 PM

Not sure, should be a decent chance. If he is though, a lock for me.

Noz

Possible North at pick 15 in the past few years they have loaded up on midfields and after guys like Campbell and Garlett have left Kennedy could be the right replacement for them both will get game time there.

Then again he could slip all the way down to pick 29 where Hawthorn could select him highly unlikely he will slip this far but will suit Hawthorns game style well although i have Jason Pongracic going then.

Bulldogs won't pick up with there first 2 picks highly doubt he will be there at the dogs next pick (pick 22) if he is i still don't think dogs will take him.

However i have GWS taking him at pick 12 if both North will at pick 15

The_Captain

Quote from: Noz on November 15, 2012, 06:10:29 PM

Possible North at pick 15 in the past few years they have loaded up on midfields and after guys like Campbell and Garlett have left Kennedy could be the right replacement for them both will get game time there.

Then again he could slip all the way down to pick 29 where Hawthorn could select him highly unlikely he will slip this far but will suit Hawthorns game style well although i have Jason Pongracic going then.

Bulldogs won't pick up with there first 2 picks highly doubt he will be there at the dogs next pick (pick 22) if he is i still don't think dogs will take him.

However i have GWS taking him at pick 12 if both North will at pick 15

Nice work Noz. Hopefully north or Gws. can see him getting game time at both. If north but may struggle round1..

dubizzy

Bulldogs would certainly take him at 22. Don't pass up on jets like this. He will be gone top 15 easy as

Noz

I believe the dogs will take Plowman and O'Rourke with their first 2 picks then possible Membrey, Garlett or Shaw if one is available. Kennedy however will be a good player for them.

Noz

I would just like to bump this thread as we are getting closer and closer to the season may give you a view on how your rookie players played in the Under 18 Carnival.