2012 Elxam Awards: The Relton Roberts Award (VOTE)

Started by c4v3m4n, November 01, 2012, 01:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 07, 2012, 10:43:58 PM
Quote from: Toga on November 07, 2012, 10:40:52 PM
tbag = incomprehensible. keep voting for the shpud guys!
You really are a White Goodman you know that! You act like a goody but really you're smug and a tool!

Right.

I'm stopping this right now.

These awards are meant to be light hearted fun and NOT serious at all. But if people have decided to use these as a means of attack, then I will shut down the awards hub.

Any nomination deemed to be non-civil will be removed immediately and a warning will be given. Multiple warnings will result in disqualification from all awards. If several people are warned, then the award will be closed.

Should a nominee wish for the nomination to be removed they have the right to refuse the nomination.

I do not tolerate behaviour like this on this site and I don't want people spoiling the fun for others.

In the immortal words of McRooster, "Stay Premium guys".

Quote from: whatlez on November 07, 2012, 10:54:41 PM
I'm up for an argument tonight :P

Don't you start. :-X

Mailman the 2nd

Justin Bieber

Jay

Very well said c4! Its all fun guys, no need to take things seriously on a site like this

STAY PREMIUM

Ziplock

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

c4 ruined the fun

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Ziplock on November 07, 2012, 11:11:40 PM
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

c4 ruined the fun

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No, you and others have ruined the fun for everyone else with your hurtful comments and that is something I do not tolerate here on FanFooty.  >:( Not one bit.

Jukes

Quote from: whatlez on November 07, 2012, 11:06:41 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on November 07, 2012, 11:01:46 PM

I'm up for an argument
We need to get prepared for the rivalry award coming up haha.

Can't see your rivalry beating everybody vs tbag guys haha

Or me vs ele even though we've gotten over that.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Jukes on November 07, 2012, 11:34:36 PM
Quote from: whatlez on November 07, 2012, 11:06:41 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on November 07, 2012, 11:01:46 PM

I'm up for an argument
We need to get prepared for the rivalry award coming up haha.

Can't see your rivalry beating everybody vs tbag guys haha

Or me vs ele even though we've gotten over that.

dog please.

And tbag vs everyone is not that good.

Mr.Craig

Whenever I turn my back on FF for more than a few hours all hell seems to break lose. ::)

Mailman the 2nd

Justin Bieber

Bump. Get me over the line. Me and Relton hit up the cans together before training.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: whatlez on November 08, 2012, 08:02:37 PM
Bump. Get me over the line. Me and Relton hit up the cans together before training.

I think people shouldn't vote for whatlez just to see the look on his face when he doesnt win any awards. :P

T Dog

Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 08, 2012, 08:07:27 PM
Quote from: whatlez on November 08, 2012, 08:02:37 PM

I think people shouldn't vote for whatlez just to see the look on his face when he doesnt win any awards. :P

The meanness...... :D

Justin Bieber

Windigo

I don't see anything wrong with T_Bag.

He hangs around FF over the pre-season which means he genuinely enjoys his time on FF, or so I assume.  :P

Has a good horse racing thread which is very beneficial to anyone interested in horse racing.

Everyone has a right to be on here. It's not a privilege.