Hamish McIntosh
Todd Goldstein
Matthew Kruezer

Mid-Priced Ruckmen

Stefan Martin
Nathan Vardy
Matthew Leuenberger

Ajax22

It's good to see Burger can still be matched with most other premium options. Goldy's the one I've got wih him for now but I'll be looking long and hard at Cox once again.

Oh and btw Maric should be green not blue

Adamant

Quote from: Ajax22 on October 31, 2012, 11:35:12 PM
It's good to see Burger can still be matched with most other premium options. Goldy's the one I've got wih him for now but I'll be looking long and hard at Cox once again.

Oh and btw Maric should be green not blue
Cheers, fixed. :)
Was probably thinking of last year.

Capper

I think the ruck are the one that we dont need to worry about with byes as there are several different combos you can get

Scrads

Good job on these threads Adamant :)

The 4 non-rookie rucks I am most considering atm include 1 x Round 11, 2 x Round 12 and 1 x Round 13. Happy with that for sure ;)

Ricochet

Mr Micah

nrich102

Ricochet

Jukes

You're having a laugh if you don't go Goldy/Leuey/Daniher/Grundy, fits perfectly with the bye structure (1 premo, 1 premo, 2 rookies out each week so you'll have at least 1 premo ruck every week), and they're all gonna gun it. Goldy is severely underpriced but will average 95+ without HMac and with his natural progression (he's still young), and maybe 100+ and the best ruck in the league. Leuey is just plain simple- 200k for a great player who will average 90. Daniher and Grundy best ruck rooks by far, unless you feel like going Daw to save you 50k.

Nieso FC

Goldy, Berger, Daniher, Daw for mine at this stage

henry

Was considering NicNat but makes it harder now with Goldy having the same bye round as him..don't particularly want to be relying on 2 rookie rucks. I'll probably go Burger as R2 now and need 2 of Daw/Vardy/Grundy/Daniher. Probably most strongly considering Vardy at the moment, reckon he has the best JS.

stew42

Quote from: Jukes on November 02, 2012, 11:41:41 AM
You're having a laugh if you don't go Goldy/Leuey/Daniher/Grundy, fits perfectly with the bye structure (1 premo, 1 premo, 2 rookies out each week so you'll have at least 1 premo ruck every week), and they're all gonna gun it. Goldy is severely underpriced but will average 95+ without HMac and with his natural progression (he's still young), and maybe 100+ and the best ruck in the league. Leuey is just plain simple- 200k for a great player who will average 90. Daniher and Grundy best ruck rooks by far, unless you feel like going Daw to save you 50k.
Wasn't Longer the best ruck in the 2011 Draft? Admittedly, Daniher and perhaps Grundy may be better, but you wouldn't expect 22 games, right?

Toga

Quote from: henry on November 02, 2012, 10:25:22 PM
Was considering NicNat but makes it harder now with Goldy having the same bye round as him..don't particularly want to be relying on 2 rookie rucks. I'll probably go Burger as R2 now and need 2 of Daw/Vardy/Grundy/Daniher. Probably most strongly considering Vardy at the moment, reckon he has the best JS.

I'm still not sold on Vardy tbh, even though he might still be in the best 22 i don't think he'll be rucking enough now that HMac is in the team..

I'll be going with:

NicNat/Goldy, Leuenberger (Witts, Grundy/Daw)