Toby Greene
Michael Barlow
Luke Shuey
Tom Rockliff
David Mundy
Luke Ball
Andrew Embley

KoopKicka

Currently arming up with 2 rd11 midfielders and 3 rd 13, I might be tempted to start with JPK following another stellar preseason, but youd have balls to pick someone from there.

POK252

Sort of hoping Melbourne dont get there draft picks taken away. Hopefully they take Viney and Wines.
Pick up those 2 as RD 12 rooks (there are really no RD 12 premos I'm gonna consider) and keep them till RD 14
Current midfield is quite weak
GAJ (13) Pendles (13) Cotch (11) Ball (13) Wines (12) O'Meara (13) (Viney (12) Crouch (13) )
Keeping 400k in the bank so when Swanny drops to 620k by round 5-6 I can trade Crouch/O'Meara straight to him.

Planned midfield by byes
Boyd (11) Cotch (11) Swan (13) Pendles (13) GAJ (13) Wines (12) (Viney (12) rook)

The_Captain

The_Captain

Ricochet

Still gonna start with Swan, Pendles, Ablett, Ball and Cotchin with the plan to upgrade Ball during the byes

Mr Micah

I`m going for mine swan, ablett, redden and mayby dlids

Jukes

I'mma just gonna give up r13.

Ablett (13), Stanton (13), Murphy (13), Whitfield (pick 1 GWS-13), Toumpas (pick 2 GWS- 13), Wines (pick 4- Melbourne 12)
O'Meara (13), Viney (12)

My team is going to slaughter r13, just gotta hopefully in rounds 11 and 12 try and shift out Toumpas, Whitfield and O'Meara for a r11 or 12 rookie and Cotchin, Deledio etc.

Nieso FC

Going from the start - Swan, GAJ, Murphy, Cotchin, Ball and might slip in Embley in place of a rookie

henry

Swan (13) GAJ (13) Murphy (13) Cotchin (11).

Wow they are my starting 4 and round 13 will be a shocker. It's also bad as it prevents me from upgrading to Beams Pendles, Watson, Stanton, Thompson and Dangerfield until after the bye, will have to look at guys like JPK, Boyd, Swallow and Redden which could be interesting...

Definitely won't go ball as M5 now, will have to be Embley or a rooky.