The draws impact.

Started by KoopKicka, October 31, 2012, 02:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

So, the fixture was released this morning, stunning a lot of us with several midfielder friendly teams having the bye on the same week (Collingwood, Goldcoast, Carlton, Essendon etc.) Has the draw leant you towards anybody or swayed you away? Personally I will be starting Jack Redden instead of Mark Murphy until the byes. Im also very tempted to start Ebertinstead of Ablett and upgrade Ebert to Ablett round 5, as Port have a dream first month and Goldcoast have dream 2nd month. Thoughts? What other players?

JBs-Hawks

Only trade premos if they are injured. You start with ebert you finish with Ebert.

KoopKicka

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 31, 2012, 02:54:53 PM
Only trade premos if they are injured. You start with ebert you finish with Ebert.

True.. :)

Capper

Was thinking about going with Thomo, Bubba and Ball in my mids but not too sure now.

Ball might be upgradable by then

Toga

For me it means I'll be starting Cotchin over Swan or Murphy i think..

Mr.Craig

Quote from: KoopKicka on October 31, 2012, 02:48:45 PM
Im also very tempted to start Ebert instead of Ablett and upgrade Ebert to Ablett round 5, as Port have a dream first month and Goldcoast have dream 2nd month. Thoughts? What other players?

Below are Ablett's first 4 opponents of 2013 and his scores against them this year -

Round 1 - St Kilda (143, 61)
Round 2 - Sydney (152)
Round 3 - Brisbane (97, 143)
Round 4 - Port (106)

Ave - 117

Compared to Ebert -

Round 1 - Melbourne (91)
Round 2 - GWS (98)
Round 3 - Adelaide (92, 80)
Round 4 - Gold Coast (124)

Ave - 97

Stick with the little master. ;)

Justin Bieber

Gold Coast have a dream draw. Gary Ablett locked in as Captain.

Only two 6 day breaks, no teams that made top 8 last year they do not verse twice :D

Grazz

I like it. Think its a bit easier than last years but will still probably throw a couple left curves at us as we get nearer.

Tominator

quinny88

The It

Quote from: quinny88 on October 31, 2012, 10:33:54 PM
Round 13 tank round
Thats exactly what im going to do. Did it last year and  still managed to win my tankingr round. The good thing is that you will dominate and win the other two rounds

Adamant

...and so it begins, Swan or GAJ? :-\

Toga

Adamant

Quote from: Toga on November 01, 2012, 11:04:48 AM
Quote from: Adamant on November 01, 2012, 02:18:14 AM

Dane Swan vs Gary Ablett Junior ;D
Haha yeah, I've already read it. Nice write up btw. I think I feel safer with Swanny, but the extra 50k from Ablett comes in handy...

Toga

Quote from: Adamant on November 01, 2012, 11:37:48 AM
Quote from: Toga on November 01, 2012, 11:04:48 AM
Quote from: Adamant on November 01, 2012, 02:18:14 AM

Dane Swan vs Gary Ablett Junior ;D
Haha yeah, I've already read it. Nice write up btw. I think I feel safer with Swanny, but the extra 50k from Ablett comes in handy...

haha no worries, just thought i'd post it in case you hadn't :P

although i chose GAJ there, I'm still not completely sold tbh. Both have positives and negatives, its just so hard to choose! I think I'm definitely starting pendles which leaves me only one spot for either gaj or swan. atm i've got gaj in there but im sure that'll change on a daily basis leading up to round 1!