2013 bye structure

Started by quinny88, October 31, 2012, 12:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Ringo on December 06, 2012, 11:29:52 AM
Thanks KB do not have facebook (still a dinosaur) so that is why I have not seen it.

Is it correct though best 18 scores regardless of whether being on the field or not?

i cant confirm that and being 100% sure but i'd strongly say so or the rule is pretty useless isnt it?

quinny88

Quote from: Ringo on December 06, 2012, 11:15:03 AM
Have you got a link confirming this quinny.  I have not seen any confirmation of this on the HS site as yet.  Heard the the rumours but seen nothing in writing anywhere. Maybe for Dreamteam but not Supercoach,

I cant confirm anything, Im asking the question myself haha

The_Captain

Quote from: whatlez on December 06, 2012, 12:10:27 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 05, 2012, 08:02:32 PM

Quote from: noto07 on December 05, 2012, 07:17:32 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 05, 2012, 07:04:43 PM
Quote from: noto07 on December 05, 2012, 07:03:40 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 05, 2012, 06:56:27 PM
meh 10/10/10 strategy best and easiest way to go

If only it were that easy haha!

it is that easy best 18 player scores count do the maths

Oh ok psychic.. So you can take into consideration.. Injuries, suspension, rests, players being dropped ?

The stupidity of some people amazes me :o

your the idiot it's still the best way to tackle the byes honestly most of your posts are complete rubbish not even worth reading
Oh the irony lol

Gotta love been insulted by someone who doesn't know the difference between your and you're. Gives everyone a laugh!  ::)

kilbluff1985

The_Captain

The_Captain

Justin Bieber

Nige

This isn't my place, but you know, can't let the opportunity slip.

The_Captain

Quote from: NigeyS on December 07, 2012, 04:47:04 PM

LOL. Always an ecard for every situation haha

Nige

Quote from: noto07 on December 07, 2012, 04:54:27 PM

Yeah, the e-cards are priceless.

And just to contribute to the actual subject of the thread. I like really like Hawks breakdown of the byes, there would be a bit of planning involved, but yeah. It can be done. I still I won't bother with them until they arrive though.

The_Captain

Quote from: NigeyS on December 07, 2012, 05:00:07 PM
Quote from: noto07 on December 07, 2012, 04:54:27 PM

Yeah, the e-cards are priceless.

And just to contribute to the actual subject of the thread. I like really like Hawks breakdown of the byes, there would be a bit of planning involved, but yeah. It can be done. I still I won't bother with them until they arrive though.

Yeh! There is definitely a number of approaches that can be taken and structures. Looking at doing something slightly different myself. But then again probably won't matter what we do, because someone will get suspended or injured and stuff that all up  :P

Justin Bieber

That sums me up perfectly Nigey :)

theta

Anyone seen an updated version of the attached bye spreadsheet yet?  Or something similar?

Ringo

Have had a look at the bye structure trying to work out a paln for the byes.

With the change in rules this year to just take the 18 top scores for each of the bye rounds it is necessary to change strategy for byes.

I am aiming to have my team set with 22 prems by round 11 if possible with bye structure 8/7/7.
My current planned team has 15 prems with a 6/4/5 bye structure.
All being well will use 14 trades to achieve 22 prems leaving 16 trades for injuries and loss of form. ;D ;D ;D

This means I will only be relying on the score of 4 rookies each week.

That is the plan but as we know from this year plans can go out the window.

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Quote from: Ringo on December 05, 2012, 02:43:24 PM
With the rule change to allow only the top 18 scores to count in the 3 bye rounds no need to really tank either.  Only need to ensure you have 18 scorers on the field.  Using DPP this should be quite achievable without using additional trades during the period.

A quick clarification on this rule change please.

Does the top 18 count towards both Head to Head scores and overall, or just Head to Head.