2013 bye structure

Started by quinny88, October 31, 2012, 12:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Quote from: Vicious Sandwhich Attack on December 29, 2012, 02:07:49 AM
Quote from: Ringo on December 05, 2012, 02:43:24 PM
With the rule change to allow only the top 18 scores to count in the 3 bye rounds no need to really tank either.  Only need to ensure you have 18 scorers on the field.  Using DPP this should be quite achievable without using additional trades during the period.

A quick clarification on this rule change please.

Does the top 18 count towards both Head to Head scores and overall, or just Head to Head.
Have not seen the final details and as it is stated that only the top 18 scores will count one would assume it applies to both head to head and overall.  Can not see HS having to use 2 systems for byes.

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Quote from: Ringo on December 29, 2012, 09:07:29 AM
Quote from: Vicious Sandwhich Attack on December 29, 2012, 02:07:49 AM
Quote from: Ringo on December 05, 2012, 02:43:24 PM
With the rule change to allow only the top 18 scores to count in the 3 bye rounds no need to really tank either.  Only need to ensure you have 18 scorers on the field.  Using DPP this should be quite achievable without using additional trades during the period.

A quick clarification on this rule change please.

Does the top 18 count towards both Head to Head scores and overall, or just Head to Head.
Have not seen the final details and as it is stated that only the top 18 scores will count one would assume it applies to both head to head and overall.  Can not see HS having to use 2 systems for byes.

Thanks Ringo, I only concern myself with overall score (League wins would be a bonus), so it makes a small difference in approach if it were a full score for overall. Then again I did vow not to worry about byes this year and just deal with it when I get there.