Main Menu

Youngsters Resign and Ossie delisted

Started by Hawka, October 30, 2012, 05:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

Fantastic new today
Dureya, Hallahan, Litherland, Langford and Cheney have resigned
now to non hawks fans that might not mean much but as a die hard it means alot,
Even though Cheney is the only player to have played a game the others are gonna be really good players i feel :)

On a sad note Ossie has been delisted but may be picked up in the pre season draft and awww flower Tom Schinder has been delisted too :.(

PowerBug

Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Mr.Craig

I can't think of too many years when such a large amount of decent players have been delisted, across all clubs.

I reckon we'll see a bit of recycling in the later rounds of the draft.

Ringo

Quote from: Mr.Craig on October 30, 2012, 06:01:11 PM
I can't think of too many years when such a large amount of decent players have been delisted, across all clubs.

Agree with this as well. Like you I can not remember the de-listing of so many players in any one year.  A number will hopefully be re-cycled to other clubs with late draft picks.

Capper

Quote from: Ringo on October 30, 2012, 06:26:28 PM
Quote from: Mr.Craig on October 30, 2012, 06:01:11 PM

Agree with this as well. Like you I can not remember the de-listing of so many players in any one year.  A number will hopefully be re-cycled to other clubs with late draft picks.
Are clubs cleaning out their books in the wake of the Crows debacle?? Well i think the Swans will pick up Gordon again if available

JBs-Hawks

JBs-Hawks

CrowsFan

ossie85

Quote from: SilkySkills on October 30, 2012, 05:46:17 PM
*re-sign*

:)

Yes, should edit the title! That hyphen literally makes all the difference!

the flying hawk

maybe they didn't see much from schnieder even though he won the box hill best and fairest. I like cheney another brent guerra and im excited about these young players. I do think osborne will be drafted by the hawks he might just play on the wing where young is not. :)

Mr.Craig

Ah, didn't realise the rookie list is being chopped from 6 to 4. That would explain why clubs are shaving their lists a bit more than usual.

henry

Quote from: Mr.Craig on November 01, 2012, 03:32:48 PM
Ah, didn't realise the rookie list is being chopped from 6 to 4. That would explain why clubs are shaving their lists a bit more than usual.
Indeed. I'm not sure what the logic is for the reduction in the lists, resulting in some unlucky delistings though.

ossie85

Quote from: henry on November 02, 2012, 11:27:30 PM
Quote from: Mr.Craig on November 01, 2012, 03:32:48 PM
Indeed. I'm not sure what the logic is for the reduction in the lists, resulting in some unlucky delistings though.

I guess it increases the salary cap without increasing the salary cap? Just guessing

Ziplock

nrich102