Main Menu

Tippett

Started by Cicjose, October 30, 2012, 01:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Tweet from Sheeds not long ago.

QuoteGood luck to Kurt Tippett. 900k a lot of money. Even PM doesn't get that but wish him and the Swans all the best.

Justin Bieber

Not even the Prime Minister gets paid that much!

Mailman the 2nd

Lots of people get paid more than presidents and prime ministers in basically all countries that aren't dictatorships.....

nrich102

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on December 05, 2012, 07:16:52 PM
Lots of people get paid more than presidents and prime ministers in basically all countries that aren't dictatorships.....
LOL

Justin Bieber

Not sure if you're having a go at me here...

This is what Sheedy actually said..

Chopps

Any chance Sydney will back out of taking him? 11 weeks out plus finding his feat could be an unproductive year for tippet

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: whatlez on December 06, 2012, 12:13:16 AM
Not sure if you're having a go at me here...

This is what Sheedy actually said..

No, I know that's what Sheedy actually said. It's just not a clever thing to say  ;)

Justin Bieber

Yeah the prime minister only gets paid 400k a year. So many AFL players get more so Sheedy is an idiot

Ziplock

no, sheedys just trolling :P

nrich102

Capper

Capper

Quote from: Chopps on December 06, 2012, 08:17:41 AM
Any chance Sydney will back out of taking him? 11 weeks out plus finding his feat could be an unproductive year for tippet
sadly not, just looks like Tippetts extension to the deal will not go through

nrich102