Started by Jroo, October 29, 2012, 09:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

@Pick 35 Bombers take Rory Atkins

The F.A.R.K.

Toga

Tominator

Pick 38 - North Melbourne - Tim O'Brien - SA - 193cm, 80kg

Gangly tall redhead who has come from being touted at the start of the year as not making the Top 50 to being a more-than-likely first rounder now - Crows may used Pick 20 on him (although I don't see the value in it tbh)... Moved from West Gambier to Adelaide and dominated for SA at the U18s as a tall forward who could pinch-hit in the ruck. Has great speed and endurance but needs more muscle to his light frame. Will be a gem of a player though once he comes good. This year's draft bolter.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Tominator on November 12, 2012, 08:21:20 PM

Gangly tall redhead who has come from being touted at the start of the year as not making the Top 50 to being a more-than-likely first rounder now - Crows may used Pick 20 on him (although I don't see the value in it tbh)... Moved from West Gambier to Adelaide and dominated for SA at the U18s as a tall forward who could pinch-hit in the ruck. Has great speed and endurance but needs more muscle to his light frame. Will be a gem of a player though once he comes good. This year's draft bolter.

Played cricket against this big fella and he got me out. He is a spud haha at cricket, but freak at footy

Toga

The wraps on him from AFL.com look impressive. Would've taken him with #37 but since I got a KPF in Mason Shaw in the first round had to pass him up ::)

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 12, 2012, 09:24:21 PM

Played cricket against this big fella and he got me out. He is a spud haha at cricket, but freak at footy

So what does that make you

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 12, 2012, 09:30:00 PM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 12, 2012, 09:24:21 PM

So what does that make you
Just about to say haha

Anubis

Pick 39 - Collingwood - Tom Temay

He's been compared to Heath Shaw. He's a little bit smaller than Shaw so he is the perfect fit for Collingwood, who don't have a good small defender to fill the hole left by Leon.

AFEV

Toga

Pick 40 - Fremantle - Adam Carter - Midfielder/Defender, South Fremantle. 179cm/70kg.

Nippy little half-back/winger will add a bit of outside pace that Freo has missed in recent years. Can also play shut-down roles on small forwards. The addition of Pearce and a bloke like this would add another dimenstion to Freo's midfield.

Tominator

Quote from: Toga on November 14, 2012, 11:25:33 AM
Pick 47 - Fremantle - Adam Carter - Midfielder/Defender, South Fremantle. 179cm/70kg.

Nippy little half-back/winger will add a bit of outside pace that Freo has missed in recent years. Can also play shut-down roles on small forwards. The addition of Pearce and a bloke like this would add another dimenstion to Freo's midfield.

you're eight picks too early

Toga

Quote from: Tominator on November 14, 2012, 11:43:08 AM
Pick 47 - Fremantle - Adam Carter - Midfielder/Defender, South Fremantle. 179cm/70kg.

Ooops that's meant to say 40 not 47 ::)

Edited.

Tominator

Quote from: Toga on November 14, 2012, 12:18:29 PM
Quote from: Tominator on November 14, 2012, 11:43:08 AM

Ooops that's meant to say 40 not 47 ::)

Edited.

ahh thought so aha

Spinking

Sorry about the delay:

Liam McBean