FanFooty Forum Phantom Draft!

Started by Jroo, October 29, 2012, 09:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Tominator on November 07, 2012, 11:06:05 AM
Should be a rule - if you don't use your pick in 48 hours you get skipped

agreed this has gone crap now all thanks to one member way to ruin the game :-\

Toga

Here, I'll do it for nrich. Not completely sure about Brisbane's needs but just to keep the ball rolling, I'll pick based primarily on talent.

Pick 24: Brisbane Lions - Josh Simpson - Midfielder, East Fremantle. 184cm/73kg.
This speedy outside midfielder would be a steal if he were picked up with pick 24 by the Lions. With an abundance of inside midfielders, with the likes of Redden, Rockliff and now Moloney in the team, Brisbane could really benefit from the outside pace and class of Josh Simpson. Talented disposer of the ball off of both sides of his body, and great in traffic, this kind of player will help the likes of Daniel Rich create fast, penetrating entry into the Lions' forward fifty, creating quality options for the forwards.

Spinking

The Saints are mainly after key defenders and midfield grunt.  I'll do the write ups shortly but we select:

Pick 25: Matthew Haynes

Pick 26: Jesse Lonergan

So we can keep it moving ;)

Nige

Not much needs to be said here.

Mebourne - Pick 27: Jack Viney
Father-son pick here for the Demons. This absolute gun in the making is an inside midfielder who attacks the footy and has a great left foot kick on him. Another bonus is the fact that he's been nabbed at 27 rather than having to use 4 which grabbed Ollie Wines.

Ziplock

providing they get to keep their draft selections this year...

Nige

Quote from: Ziplock on November 07, 2012, 01:38:23 PM
providing they get to keep their draft selections this year...

True that.

FisherSaints

Jroo

FisherSaints

Read that and thought he hadn't been picked, instead Jarrid Lienert

JBs-Hawks

nrich102

Quote from: Toga on November 07, 2012, 12:19:36 PM
Here, I'll do it for nrich. Not completely sure about Brisbane's needs but just to keep the ball rolling, I'll pick based primarily on talent.

Pick 24: Brisbane Lions - Josh Simpson - Midfielder, East Fremantle. 184cm/73kg.
This speedy outside midfielder would be a steal if he were picked up with pick 24 by the Lions. With an abundance of inside midfielders, with the likes of Redden, Rockliff and now Moloney in the team, Brisbane could really benefit from the outside pace and class of Josh Simpson. Talented disposer of the ball off of both sides of his body, and great in traffic, this kind of player will help the likes of Daniel Rich create fast, penetrating entry into the Lions' forward fifty, creating quality options for the forwards.
thanks, next time can you pm me.

Toga

Ok, just wanted to try to keep this thing going. Next time can you please do your pick faster?

Justin Bieber

Don't complain. You took over 4 days to even get lose to picking.

kilbluff1985

yeah how about next time don't take so long