Main Menu

FanFooty Forum Phantom Draft!

Started by Jroo, October 29, 2012, 09:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Jroo

Pick 9 - Richmond - Jackson Macrae - 188cm/75kg - Midfielder/Forward
Was very hard to split Macrae and O'Rouke but went for Macrae. Macrae is very versatile and could play anywhere on the ground which appeals to the Tigers. He will be a great midfielder for many years, but believe he will start his career up forward until he has a big enough tank to play in the midfield. He is a great kick of the football and has great composure for a kid.

Jroo

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on October 31, 2012, 07:35:31 PM
Quote from: Tominator on October 31, 2012, 07:35:04 PM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on October 31, 2012, 07:30:58 PM
Pick 11- Nick Vlaustin

you have to wait til Pick 9 is done

oops i got told it was my pick, by pm

soz lads
you can do it now as I have done 9 and 10 is Daniher

Jroo

Quote from: Tominator on October 31, 2012, 07:14:49 PM
is there a rule about taking mature players as well?
Yer you can do them. Myke Cook and Daniel Currie are ones I have heard a lot about

The F.A.R.K.

Jroo

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: JROO8 on October 31, 2012, 08:03:43 PM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on October 31, 2012, 07:53:42 PM
Vlastuin then for pick 11
Why did you pick him Fark?

It was between him coloquhan coz carlton need another small defender, didnt want o rourke

The F.A.R.K.

reckon carlton need a small defender to replace the russell role which they missed this year, then a tall fwd and maybe a medium fwd similar to a gray or monfries, then an inside mid to groom once judd leaves would be nice

coloquhan will probs go higher than vlastuin in real draft but im from sa ive seen him play dont really rate him that highly

Jroo

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on October 31, 2012, 08:15:54 PM
reckon carlton need a small defender to replace the russell role which they missed this year, then a tall fwd and maybe a medium fwd similar to a gray or monfries, then an inside mid to groom once judd leaves would be nice

coloquhan will probs go higher than vlastuin in real draft but im from sa ive seen him play dont really rate him that highly
Ok
Pick 11 - Carlton -  Nick Vlastuin - 187cm/86kg - Defender

JBs-Hawks

Yea I'm sorry jroo but I only have my phone I won't be researching weights and heights :P

Mr.Craig

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 31, 2012, 08:19:12 PM
Yea I'm sorry jroo but I only have my phone I won't be researching weights and heights :P

You should be able to find who you're looking for here. ;)

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,68912.0.html

Jroo

Quote from: Mr.Craig on October 31, 2012, 08:24:05 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 31, 2012, 08:19:12 PM

You should be able to find who you're looking for here. ;)

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,68912.0.html
Or I will just do it for you it's fine!

Tominator

if you're going for some of the more publicised juniors in the country than go here :)

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,68696.0.html

Mailman the 2nd

Ok I can take Sydney

Don't expect me to take amazing picks seeing as I barely know much about the draft this year.

I'll research a bit

Mailman the 2nd

I'm also guessing we can't take Tippett unless it says he's going in the draft?