Main Menu

Wedding locations

Started by quinny88, October 29, 2012, 02:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

get a bus blindfold everybody and gave a surprise location or blackout the windows lol think it would be fun and unique

Grazz

If i havent done it already congrats on the engagement and impending wedding mate. Im very biased towards North Queensland having holidayed in Cairns a few times and visited Port Douglas on those occasions so if i was one of your guests id be all over that idea, absolutely stunning, Gods country.

Tominator

that show "Don't Tell the Bride"  could help you out   ;)

Tominator

Quote from: Grazz on October 29, 2012, 01:38:07 PM
If i havent done it already congrats on the engagement and impending wedding mate. Im very biased towards North Queensland having holidayed in Cairns a few times and visited Port Douglas on those occasions so if i was one of your guests id be all over that idea, absolutely stunning, Gods country.

I went to Port Douglas last school holidays, best place in the world (haven't been to Europe or America though lol)

Grazz

Quote from: Tominator on October 29, 2012, 02:07:17 PM
Quote from: Grazz on October 29, 2012, 01:38:07 PM

I went to Port Douglas last school holidays, best place in the world (haven't been to Europe or America though lol)

Been to Europe when younger with the folks, never the USA and no doubt all have equally beautiful places. Cairns is one of the most if not the most beautiful place i have seen and as a keen fisherman it offers me all a bloke could want. Im sure the opposite side of the country as high up is as equally beautiful and one day i'll get to experience that to.

nas

USA > Vegas maybe for an Elvis wedding as have just renewed my vows there. Carried on to Orlando & now back to LA. Depends when as to the costing for the travelling / weather etc.

quinny88

Thanks all! We decided on Port Douglas :) We've both been there before and loved the place so decided it would be better to stick to somewhere we know.

This is the church were getting married in which backs onto the beach. Perfect setting for what will likely be the best day of my life (Richmond haven't won a flag since ive been a alive ;))

elephants

Very nice mate! Congrats again 8)

Tominator

I was there two weeks ago Quinny!!!

Justin Bieber

Have it somewhere close to where I live so I can come 8)

:P

Grazz

Been there and it is a stunning setting, great choice.

henry

Very nice mate, I've spent a lot of time there great choice.

quinny88

Thanks guys. Yea its a great spot, perfect.
Hopefully we get a day like in the picture!