Main Menu

International Draft

Started by ossie85, October 28, 2012, 02:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

he was my planned pick 30, but plowman slipped and i needed a mid. really rate terlich and is in my DT/SC

roo boys!

I'm also in need of a forward and there's a plethora of tall forward options available around this range.

I've chosen this guy for a couple of reasons:

1) He'll take a while to develop but certainly has the talent and height (reckons he's still growing) and hopefully I won't need him for a couple of years.

2) I see him getting R/F DPP eventually.

3) At Port he has a better chance of breaking into the team than others who I considered that are at more successful clubs.

So with that, I draft

Mason Shaw

Not small is he!

Purple 77

Sigh. Well, with Terlich gone, I want to select another forward.

Some may say Im taking a left-field selection according to the AFL draft, but the Berlin Brewers pick:

Rory Atkins!

c4v3m4n

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 21, 2012, 10:58:08 AM
No surprise the Islanders needed a defender! I was considering him with my second pick, but I was much more in need of a forward than a back...

Actually, it was the fact that he was from Norwood that got him over the line. ;)

ossie85

I think it is really hard to judge who will be good, so haven't found any of the picks weird. Personal preference really!

Wellington picks

LIAM MCBEAN

and

JAKE NEADE

Tokyo picks

DYLAN VAN UNEN

MajorLazer (Cairo) are up!

c4v3m4n

Quote from: ossie85 on December 21, 2012, 11:27:04 AM
I think it is really hard to judge who will be good, so haven't found any of the picks weird. Personal preference really!

Wellington picks

LIAM MCBEAN

and

JAKE NEADE

Tokyo picks

DYLAN VAN UNEN

MajorLazer (Cairo) are up!

Wellington has done well there. :o

Nige

Hey guys, gimme a few mins and I'll have Cairo's pick posted.

Nige

With pick 44, Cairo takes:

Matt Jones

EDIT: PM'd Ringo to let him knows he's up.

ossie85

My Chumps

Hey Oss, on the front page there at pick 43 Saunders went to St Kilda not Geelong, and at 56 Currie was drafted to North Melbourne, not Sydney.
Just being pedantic here  ;)

ossie85

Maca24

My shortlist just took a beating!  :-\

Ringo

London is going to give a delisted player a chance with a new club and hopefully get back to 2010 form.

With pick 45 London select Adam Selwood

Have PM'd maca

Nails

Purple 77

Quote from: Ringo on December 21, 2012, 03:17:53 PM
London is going to give a delisted player a chance with a new club and hopefully get back to 2010 form.

With pick 45 London select Adam Selwood

Have PM'd maca

I thought about selecting him! Not a bad choice IMO, good defense insurance, even if he doesn't score well