Started by ossie85, October 28, 2012, 02:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

FisherSaints

Quote from: whatlez on December 19, 2012, 06:20:57 PM
Quote from: FisherSaints on December 19, 2012, 05:54:47 PM
Aren't pyro and Sid co-coaches
No.
From their thread 'JROO has signed agreed to act as an advisor to co-coaches Pyronerd and Sid for the 2013 season. '

Justin Bieber

Quote from: FisherSaints on December 19, 2012, 06:24:11 PM
Quote from: whatlez on December 19, 2012, 06:20:57 PM
Quote from: FisherSaints on December 19, 2012, 05:54:47 PM
Aren't pyro and Sid co-coaches
No.
From their thread 'JROO has signed agreed to act as an advisor to co-coaches Pyronerd and Sid for the 2013 season. '
Really?

Justin Bieber

Wow I thought Pyro had his own team... :X

ossie85

Sid and pyro are co-coaches

Nigel same rules will apply as it would MC :)

AFEV

Marco Paparone please. Was a bit of a bolter in the real life draft but happy to pick him up with 32. Has the right attributes to develop into a Darling type role.

JBs-Hawks

Spencer White for the Magpies

Justin Bieber

Was hoping for Anderson or Wright to slip to us now, but didn't happen :(. Now may take a little while for my pick as going to ask for KB's assistant with it! Sorry fellas but would be handy as he knows the draft class.

roo boys!

Damn CF, I wanted Wood :(

Seeing as I didn't have any picks until later on I thought there was no real need for research and I'd just take Garner/Wood as they were drafted to North :P Obviously I can still do that with some of our later drafted players (not to be named ;)) but Jacobs and Hine already on lists makes it tougher.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 19, 2012, 07:43:24 PM
Was hoping for Anderson or Wright to slip to us now, but didn't happen :(. Now may take a little while for my pick as going to ask for KB's assistant with it! Sorry fellas but would be handy as he knows the draft class.
2 Hours is up and KB hasn't been online :(. Will take pick shortly, sorry for hold up guys.

Justin Bieber

Guess we'll go with Aidan Corr, taken at Pick #14 in real draft and could be decent backup in the GWS defence line so can hope he plays down the track for cover.

ossie85

Cheers HP,

Boomz Picks BRODIE MURDOCH

Seoul is up....

JBs-Hawks

ossie85

And Berlin to complete the 2nd round

Purple 77

Hmm, pick will be up in a minute, draft didn't go to plan  :-\