Main Menu

International Draft

Started by ossie85, October 28, 2012, 02:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

My Plan was to use pick 10 24 30 on mids who would play next year. In the end i got a forward who wont play at all, a backman and at least now im picking a mid. Good luck getting games in the 2013 premiership team.

Kid could be a star though

JED ANDERSON[/b
]

My Chumps

And there's the other I was considering getting... Couldn't do it though because he plays for Hawthorn :P

Holz

Quote from: My Chumps on December 19, 2012, 04:56:13 PM
And there's the other I was considering getting... Couldn't do it though because he plays for Hawthorn :P

hodge injured may get a shot.

Im thinking in 2-3 years.

CrowsFan

Been tossing up between 3 different forwards to take with my last pick. So obviously I'm going to pick the worst one of the lot ::)

I will take...

Mason Wood

My Chumps

Quote from: Holzman on December 19, 2012, 04:57:07 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on December 19, 2012, 04:56:13 PM

hodge injured may get a shot.

Im thinking in 2-3 years.
I just meant because I freaking hate Hawthorn haha. And as you know Holz, my personal bias plays a large part in Worlds decisions ;)

MajorLazer

I'm not gonna be on very much over the next couple of days, so am passing over the drafting responsibilities to Nigey. SO if you are gonna PM me about our next pick, could you please PM Nige as well.

Cheers guys. :)

CrowsFan

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 19, 2012, 05:28:19 PM
I'm not gonna be on very much over the next couple of days, so am passing over the drafting responsibilities to Nigey. SO if you are gonna PM me about our next pick, could you please PM Nige as well.

Does this mean nigey will be taking over the 2 hour time limit if he is online too?

MajorLazer

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 19, 2012, 05:32:50 PM

Does this mean nigey will be taking over the 2 hour time limit if he is online too?
I'd say so. Guess all rules should apply to Nige as if he were the head coach.

Should wait for Os to say something though.

Purple 77

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 19, 2012, 04:57:31 PM
Been tossing up between 3 different forwards to take with my last pick. So obviously I'm going to pick the worst one of the lot ::)

I will take...

Mason Wood

:(

And another one of my preferences gone. Sigh, like no forwards left!

Nige

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 19, 2012, 05:34:33 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on December 19, 2012, 05:32:50 PM

I'd say so. Guess all rules should apply to Nige as if he were the head coach.

Should wait for Os to say something though.

Excuse my lack of awareness, but what's this about a 2 hour time limit?  :-[

FisherSaints

If you are online, you have 2 hours to pick.

Holz

Quote from: Purple 77 on December 19, 2012, 05:39:28 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on December 19, 2012, 04:57:31 PM

I will take...

Mason Wood

:(

And another one of my preferences gone. Sigh, like no forwards left!

if anyone needs forwards i have bucket loads.

JBs-Hawks

Who's coach of New York? Keen to get Seouls first pick underway really hope I get my guy.

CrowsFan

Sid is JB. I've sent him a PM letting him know he is up :)

FisherSaints

Aren't pyro and Sid co-coaches