Main Menu

International Draft

Started by ossie85, October 28, 2012, 02:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: Maca24 on December 18, 2012, 10:01:48 PM
He is a Top 15 pick. There's no doubt about that.
It's silly, if he was 3cm taller he would have been Top 15 easy ::)
Would have loved to have him (in fact before the real draft I had been planning to pick him up as I assumed he would go around pick 20), but I couldn't turn down the number 2 from the draft!

Maca24

Hrovat and Membrey. I'm happy :D
Would have liked Vlastuin but that can't be helped!

Torpedo10

Stringer and Tigger, Very happy.  :)

Maca24

Holz

Just worked out who I want to take. That means he will probably get taken now ;).

Happened with menzel and daniher

Boomz

Purple 77

Quote from: Maca24 on December 18, 2012, 10:48:21 PM
Waiting until #46...
:(

Still haven't had my first!

Round 4 is mine however  :P

Holz

Well this was a tough choice, the guy I rate has stuck around but i really shouldnt take him (and for once i wont) . Im in trade negotiations after some unexpected DPP changes with that I will be taking a player in a postion i think I will need.

Taking abit of a gamble here, I know the can kid can play but will he score? we will fidn out soon.

I take the number 3 pick in the draft.

LACHLAN PLOWMAN

ossie85

Finally! Even as a KPP, I thought he'd have gone by now.... Defenders are pretty hard to find...

Holz

Quote from: ossie85 on December 19, 2012, 11:00:00 AM

Finally! Even as a KPP, I thought he'd have gone by now.... Defenders are pretty hard to find...

thanks ossie.

Im quite liking my defence bench now Docherty, Plowman,Schoenemakers, Bootsma, Frost. Got alot of potential there just need 1 or 2 of them to fire.

pothead

The Wellington warriors select taylor Garner with the 25th pick

Holz

nice pick Pot, cant believe i passed up on a roo, just not sure if he will play next year. Could be good down the track though

AFEV

Can't believe Holz hasn't picked this guy...So I will. Positional changes treated us poorly and we need some forwards so we'll take Tom Lee.

Holz

Quote from: Sid on December 19, 2012, 12:19:01 PM
Can't believe Holz hasn't picked this guy...So I will. Positional changes treated us poorly and we need some forwards so we'll take Tom Lee.

I regret it already :(

I have a ton of forwards though so even though he was the best pick i have to keep the faith in Harper Day Green and Hansen.

Your lucky Sid let you have Lee and ****** 

meow meow

Quote from: ossie85 on December 19, 2012, 11:00:00 AM

Everyone seems to be confused. Plowman isn't a key defender, he is a tall half back in the Andrew Mackie mould. I don't know why everyone assumes he will be a terrible scorer.