Main Menu

International Draft

Started by ossie85, October 28, 2012, 02:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

I'm back. Is there a 2 hour limit in place? I'm not saying skip Ringo I'm just making sure I'm not skipped down the track as I often keep ff on without being on the phone/ laptop

meow meow

Quote from: ossie85 on December 16, 2012, 06:24:34 PM

Should point out that even if we are lenient with the 24 hour rule, if you are online when it is your pick and you don't pick within 2 hours, reckon it is fair for you to be skipped.

According to the boss you are free to pick now.

FisherSaints

Ringo said he is waiting on his assistants. Wait until tomorrow. He should have picked by then

meow meow

Quote from: FisherSaints on December 17, 2012, 08:40:54 PM
Ringo said he is waiting on his assistants. Wait until tomorrow. He should have picked by then

Are you running the competition now? I must not have got that PM.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on December 17, 2012, 08:34:51 PM

Should point out that even if we are lenient with the 24 hour rule, if you are online when it is your pick and you don't pick within 2 hours, reckon it is fair for you to be skipped.

Super tempting as I really really want to pick **-*** but I'm not going to do that to Ringo.

Justin Bieber

Yeah Holzshould be able to pick, but it's too early IMO to be skipping.

meow meow

Quote from: Holzman on December 17, 2012, 08:44:11 PM

Super tempting as I really really want to pick **-*** but I'm not going to do that to Ringo.

His name isn't **-***, it's ***** ***** and Ringo won't pick him anyway.

Purple 77

Quote from: meow meow on December 17, 2012, 08:45:57 PM
Quote from: Holzman on December 17, 2012, 08:44:11 PM

His name isn't **-***, it's ***** ***** and Ringo won't pick him anyway.

Lol

ossie85

Yeah, I'm being lenient. I almost skipped FisherSaints this morning, but thought we could be patient for a bit.

Senior coaches should rule with iron fist, and co-coaches need to have planned though....

meow meow

But Ringo is deliberately holding up the draft! I say strip him of his first and second round picks for the next 5 years. If Nails pulls this shower his penalty should be at least 50 years.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: meow meow on December 17, 2012, 09:10:04 PM
But Ringo is deliberately holding up the draft! I say strip him of his first and second round picks for the next 5 years. If Nails pulls this shower his penalty should be at least 50 years.

i agree Ringo should not have consult his assistants, but that as punishment you cant be serious stop talking shower and disrespecting Ringo

roo boys!

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 17, 2012, 09:13:15 PM

i agree Ringo should not have consult his assistants, but that as punishment you cant be serious stop talking shower and disrespecting Ringo
lmao

Sarcasm much kb lol

kilbluff1985

Quote from: roo boys! on December 17, 2012, 09:15:22 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 17, 2012, 09:13:15 PM

lmao

Sarcasm much kb lol

um yeah maybe lol

ossie85

I guess technically he has been skipped of pick 8....

But that means he has 12 hours to make pick 9 lol (see rules)

So I vote we wait....

CrowsFan

This is why I hate assistants...