Main Menu

International Draft

Started by ossie85, October 28, 2012, 02:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Master Q on December 16, 2012, 12:52:58 AM
Was just going to say something about that... Maybe it should be like a 36/48 hour period from like the 22nd till the 5th or something?

Or how about suspending it? ::)

That would be easier IMO.

ossie85

Was just going to say something about that... Maybe it should be like a 36/48 hour period from like the 22nd till the 5th or something?

Something like that, but I reckon I'll just not have a limit at all and people post when they are ready or something

ossie85

Quote from: c4v3m4n on December 16, 2012, 12:54:06 AM

Or how about suspending it? ::)

That would be easier IMO.

Sorry c4, didn't see this last night!

I think, like Q suggests, won't bother with time limits until January 2nd. I will prod people, but its holiday time so we should enjoy all our family, camping, beaching, bbqs, etc :) So yeah, basically am suspending it but still encouraging people to pick

Purple 77

ossie85

Curious to see who pothead will take with his first picks!!

I was about to say the candidates... but we shouldn't mention names of players not drafted in this thread!

Ringo

I have picks 8 & 9 and have a shortlist of 10 at the moment so will be interesting to see who is left and some may slip to my pick 20

CrowsFan

I haven't put any thought in to who I will be picking yet. No point with my first pick at 16...

Purple 77

I just wanna remind everyone that Jack Viney, Jimmy Toumpas and Jesse Hogan are useless players and are not worth a top 36 draft pick.

That is all.

CrowsFan

Considering they play for Melbourne I would have to agree with you :P

Ringo

Quote from: Purple 77 on December 16, 2012, 03:28:27 PM
I just wanna remind everyone that Jack Viney, Jimmy Toumpas and Jesse Hogan are useless players and are not worth a top 36 draft pick.

That is all.
Could it be that you have picks 37 and 40 influencing but as CF says they play for Melbourne and top draft picks have not got a good history at the Dees,

kilbluff1985

are the Reindeers PNL with pick 34? just curious

Purple 77

I know right! I mean, Melbourne suck, therefore THEY will suck too. You're simply overpaying with a top 36 draft pick.

I have pick 37 do I? Oh well there you go......

.......funny coincidence

CrowsFan

MajorLazer

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 16, 2012, 03:25:38 PM
I haven't put any thought in to who I will be picking yet. No point with my first pick at 16...
Same here when I will be waiting until pick 44. :P

ossie85

Moscow's first pick isn't until Round 6 :/

Just a reminder Purple, no mentions of players who haven't been selected :)