Main Menu

International Draft

Started by ossie85, October 28, 2012, 02:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

Holz

Wow lots of ex destroyers getting picked up. Whish them best of luck (not too much luck ;) )

I think I may have dropped a few guys the gws guys could come back to hurt me.

ossie85

Four coaches have the last 12 picks of the draft! Meow passes his first and only pick, very predictable!

I've said this to all the other 14 coaches who have finished...

If you would like to rookie list a player (and only 1 player) from any of your current players in order to get a preseason draft pick (where you can choose from all remaining players, including rookies) let me know via PM

Nails

Richard (Dick) Newell I guess.

ossie85

Mexico City pick AARON DAVEY

Round 7 to start!

Happy new year all

Nige

Cairo take:

Harrison Marsh

More or less one for the future I think. Second player taken by the Swans, he's said to be "a prodigious kick" and could be a great defender in time.

Torpedo10

ossie85

8 picks left, Mexico City have 4 of them :) Buenos Aires and Cairo 2 each

Nails

ossie85

Mexico City picks JAMIE BENNELL

Nails

Holy hell, you're like a pick ninja Ossie.

I'm going to be away for 3 weeks starting 8am tomorrow...

(Going to QLD)

am I going to miss anything important? I'll try and get net access whilst away, but my laptop power adapter is flowered and arrrr.

ossie85

The other drafts are likely to start pretty soon, got an assistant?

Nige

With our second last pick, Cairo will take:

Mark Hutchings

Mature aged recruit for the Eagles, runner-up in the Sandover Medal and West Perth's best and fairest. Will be tough for him to break into the Eagles' midfield though.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Nails on January 01, 2013, 02:23:39 PM
Holy hell, you're like a pick ninja Ossie.

I'm going to be away for 3 weeks starting 8am tomorrow...

(Going to QLD)

am I going to miss anything important? I'll try and get net access whilst away, but my laptop power adapter is flowered and arrrr.

have you left anyone in charge of your BXV Team? you still got picks left in the draft