Main Menu

International Draft

Started by ossie85, October 28, 2012, 02:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

It's Ringo's birthday ::). Let him enjoy... ::)

Holz

Quote from: Ringo on December 17, 2012, 11:35:14 PM
But if you are looking for replacements for Brown and Lynch you have to select with future in mind. So when brown hangs up the boots Daniher should be right to come straight in.

dont listne to them ringo, Daniher was my 3rd pick. Amazed you got him that late.

CrowsFan

Going to pick any time soon holz? ;)

Holz

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 17, 2012, 11:47:34 PM
Going to pick any time soon holz? ;)

almost there, takes me 4 seconds to load each page. Blame ringo for taking both my picks :)

Holz

This was a really difficult choice I knew who was easily the best player avilable (and better than some who have already been picked)

I needed a mid and i needed a guy who would play this year.

So I did the only sane thing and picked a forward and the only guy left in the draft who cant play next year.

Watch out though he is a beast and he will turn it on in 2014

JESSE HOGAN

tbagrocks

Well I don't think bomber's online, I know who he wants but don't think I should pick for him as that wasn't discussed ???

JBs-Hawks

Better than Daniher. Great pick Holz.

CrowsFan

Hogan was high on my list since I don't really need him to play this year, but never expected to get him...

Holz

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 17, 2012, 11:58:53 PM
Better than Daniher. Great pick Holz.

I think he is better than hogan and best forward available, the only thing stopping me from auto picking him was i needed a guy for next year. I guess i will have to wait. He is worth it though. 

tbagrocks

Although the Bears will be very very happy to get this guy slip through, thanks guys ;)

Maca24

Master Q

bomberboy0618

With the 11th pick in the draft we select...

Brodie Grundy!

Torpedo10

Holz

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on December 18, 2012, 09:35:57 AM
With the 11th pick in the draft we select...

Brodie Grundy!

thanks BB didnt want him to slip too far, I thought he was worth picking up i just really dont need him.