Main Menu

Protein

Started by whatlez, October 28, 2012, 01:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Where do you buy. Want to find cheap shower, cause GNC is soooo flowering expensive

JBs-Hawks

Ziplock

I just eat a flowerton of eggs, then carbo load with bread and noodles :P

it's going ok... I've put on like 5 kilos of muscle this year... it's flowering hard though because I have such a naturally lean build- I should probably be taking protein supplements lol.

JBs-Hawks

Get on the protein man need it to recover those muscles.

Dudge

Not sure if theres protein in beer, but if there is i'm taking about 6-8 cans a day. And i must say, i'm deffinatly seening some growth around the gut area ;)

Spinking

Quote from: Dudge on October 28, 2012, 11:17:40 AM
Not sure if theres protein in beer, but if there is i'm taking about 6-8 cans a day. And i must say, i'm deffinatly seening some growth around the gut area ;)

Hahaha  ;D

I use the same excuse with the missus when having a few frothies except I say that it is carbo-loading...

Grazz

Yep carbo loading is my excuse, gotta say my gut is getting stronger, who wants a six pack when you can have a 30 pack. :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Grazz on October 28, 2012, 12:19:46 PM
Yep carbo loading is my excuse, gotta say my gut is getting stronger, who wants a six pack when you can have a 30 pack. :P

Or a keg.

But all you guys are mocking the fact that protein is more to help your upper body like arms, chest etc, than your abs.

tbagrocks

Creatine is helpfull when training also!

Capper

pretty sure that there is a steak in every can, well thats the guild lines i use. Eating is cheating when you are drinking  :P

Dudge

Quote from: tabs on October 28, 2012, 01:47:30 PM
pretty sure that there is a steak in every can, well thats the guild lines i use. Eating is cheating when you are drinking  :P

well i probably eat a cow a fortnight if thats the case

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 28, 2012, 01:43:20 PM
Creatine is helpfull when training also!

Creatine can do some nasty shower man

Its really not that hard to eat enough Protein and carbohydrates in a normal diet.

CrowsFan

Quote from: whatlez on October 28, 2012, 01:56:53 AM
Where do you buy. Want to find cheap shower, cause GNC is soooo flowering expensive
I've used many different brands and have found even though GNC is pretty expensive it's still the best out there. The GNC products (well the one I use) is high in protein and low in sugar and carbs, whereas a lot of the cheap brands have less protein per serve, but a hell of a lot more sugar in them, which just makes you hungry.

Although admittedly I use them as a meal replacement for weight loss rather than muscle gain, but certainly has been working so far...

Justin Bieber

KoopKicka

Casein is also a direct link to cancer, confirmed and legit, theres NO WAY I'm ever taking any protein shower (no offence to anyone who does)