Price - $209,900 (FanPlanner)

Position - Mid

2011 Games - 15

2012 Games - 1

2011 Average - 76

2012 Average - 51

History

2009 Drafted by Melbourne at pick number 11 in the 2009 AFL National Draft

2010 Jordan debuted in round round 10 against Geelong. He gathered 26 disposals, the most of all Melbourne players that round. He scored 103 points on debut. In round 11 Gysberts was nominated for rising star. He went on to play one more game after that.

2011 Gysberts was again nominated for the Rising Star award after his Round 11, 2011 match against Essendon. Gysberts scored over 100 3 times.

2012 Gysberts injured himself in round 1 of the VFL witch kept him out for a while. He came back to AFL in round 19, and scored a measly 51 DT points and only 28 SC points.

2012 Trade Period Jordan was traded to North Melbourne with pick 63 for Cam Pedersen and pick 74.

Verdict - NOOOOOOOOOOOO. I think that there too many people ahead of him. Not just in DT, but in getting selected as well.

Predicted Average - Could average somewhere between 60 and 90.

Football Factory

Your Verdict is spot on i think there are too many other midfielders ahead of him at the Roos for him to be worth while

Kellogscrunchynut

Agreed he would need to show a heap before getting a gig at the roos.

TeeJay

Big summer in the gym and he will be right. Brad scott said to him that they didnt recruit.him to play vfl and that theres a spot for him. Norths midfield doesnt run that deep. He will play

Adamant

Driride

No room for him in the mid , but improve greatly imo

Dudge

Not that this should come into calcalations, but when he played his firsl 2 games (i think he scored a ton and a ninety something ) i jumped on him straight away, for him not to get another game for ages. Its just a mental thing for me, so no

Manbearpig

Jizzspurts can pop out some good scores, so if I was considering someone at that price he would be one of the best options.

Shihan7

Yeah, there are too many good rookies in the mids for me to squeeze him in, let alone him being 200k...

underdog11

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on October 27, 2012, 05:58:45 PM
Your Verdict is spot on i think there are too many other midfielders ahead of him at the Roos for him to be worth while

true, i have done an all clubs best 22 to show were rookies/players brought in will fit in and he doesn't. Swallow, Wells, Anthony, Ziebell, Bastinac, Cunnington. All have a spot before him perhaps even Gibson.

Holz

Quote from: underdog11 on November 14, 2012, 12:09:03 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on October 27, 2012, 05:58:45 PM

true, i have done an all clubs best 22 to show were rookies/players brought in will fit in and he doesn't. Swallow, Wells, Anthony, Ziebell, Bastinac, Cunnington. All have a spot before him perhaps even Gibson.

Definitely Gibson. He showed a lot and unless injured will be named

Nails

Underdog Only blokes better than Gysberts on that list are none

Gysberts is 2016 brownlow medallist.