Main Menu

Mr.Craig's 2012 Draft Predictor

Started by Mr.Craig, October 26, 2012, 08:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Quote from: Spite on October 27, 2012, 02:10:12 PM
Pies have pick 39 and North have 42 and 48.

I reckon Tim Membrey would be a good fit at the pies, not sure who those other mids are.
Why because of his tattoo?  ;D

Spite

Quote from: JROO8 on October 27, 2012, 02:12:02 PM

I reckon Tim Membrey would be a good fit at the pies, not sure who those other mids are.
Why because of his tattoo?  ;D

...Yes. :)

And because we have 2 other big forwards and have too many small forwards (krak, elliot, blair even) but do not have that 3rd awkward height big man (goldsacks not really a forward :/) and at 188cm, Membrey calls out to us :) And his tattoos

elephants

As a WCE supporter I don't think we should bother turning up :P I hope players go to clubs where their fantasy potential will be maximised ;D

Mr.Craig

FFS! I was struggling to keep up with everything that happened yesterday. Fixed now. ;)

As for the folks who think Ollie should go higher, I'm with ya. But I have a nagging feeling he might slip a little. We'll see.

Toga

Quote from: Mr.Craig on October 27, 2012, 05:34:16 PM

FFS! I was struggling to keep up with everything that happened yesterday. Fixed now. ;)

As for the folks who think Ollie should go higher, I'm with ya. But I have a nagging feeling he might slip a little. We'll see.

fair enough, every chance he might - just depends on whether teams draft on the basis of needs or talent. i remember a ghost draft that one of the journo's did ages ago that had oli around where you had him, so you might be right!

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Toga on October 27, 2012, 05:37:08 PM

fair enough, every chance he might - just depends on whether teams draft on the basis of needs or talent. i remember a ghost draft that one of the journo's did ages ago that had oli around where you had him, so you might be right!

Yeah, I just had a look at some of the phantom drafts over at BigFooty and they had him going at 4,4,7,8,9 and 9 so opinion is fairly split.

Toga

Quote from: Mr.Craig on October 27, 2012, 05:47:45 PM

Yeah, I just had a look at some of the phantom drafts over at BigFooty and they had him going at 4,4,7,8,9 and 9 so opinion is fairly split.

Not to mention I'd love it if he slips down to us at Richmond ;D

Tominator

Jroo

Quote from: Mr.Craig on October 27, 2012, 05:47:45 PM

I love Wines! Would love him to slip to ninth and would be an absolute steal,but I can see Melbourne picking him at 4

elephants

Any chance of Wines slipping to 46??

Tominator

Quote from: elephants on October 27, 2012, 07:48:10 PM

Any chance of him not getting picked up so that the Crows can take him in four years when our soon-to-be-announced draft restrictions get lifted? hahaha

Justin Bieber

The Lions surely would take Wines. Would fit real well..

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Hawks_1976 on October 27, 2012, 12:28:31 PM
I also note that no recycled players get another chance in this predictor?

Myke Cook. ;)

I'm sure a couple of others will bob up, doubtful it'll be in the first 3 rounds though.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Tominator on October 27, 2012, 08:30:58 PM
Quote from: elephants on October 27, 2012, 07:48:10 PM

Any chance of him not getting picked up so that the Crows can take him in four years when our soon-to-be-announced draft restrictions get lifted? hahaha
Doubt they're going to be that harsh Tom considering it was only one player. Carlton lost draft picks for just 2 years for breaching the salary cap and that was with 4 players involved!

KoopKicka

Very nice list Mr Craig! Where did you have Jack Neade if he wasnt traded to Port? tbh I reckon Graham will go higher than 37, any chance of Colq slipping to 30?