Main Menu

The Offseason

Started by FisherSaints, October 22, 2012, 09:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

I know one method, but only problem is it can tend to make one arm stronger than the other.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Nails on October 23, 2012, 06:01:31 AM
I know one method, but only problem is it can tend to make one arm stronger than the other.

take turns

FisherSaints

T Dog

For a change in routine try using a "Hacky Sack" to keep reflexes sharp. Have seen it used in Cricket, Soccer, Basketball and  Table Tennis training.  Just a thought.. :-\

From Wikipedia:..
"The name "hacky sack" came from the 1972 inventors of the Footbag, John Stalberger and Mike Marshall.[1] Although Marshall suffered a fatal heart attack in 1975, Stalberger continued the business.[1] At a later date, Stalberger sold the title to Wham-O. The name Hacky Sack has become a genericized trademark, and can refer to either the footbag or a footbag game. The classic hacky sack circle consists of two or more players that keep the footbag off the ground without using their hands. Some common tricks include stalls, bag daggers, lifts, loops, ham spalts, and milk tosses.

The idea of the game is similar to traditional Asian games of kicking the shuttlecock, known as Jianzi and Chapteh. The game is also similar to some South East Asian games, such as Sepak Takraw and Sipa.

The same principle is applied in football-playing countries with footballs."

Justin Bieber

This guy knows what he is talking about, but Fisher is only like 13...

Grazz

haha yes this a problem, beauty is you rip the top of another one and go "Agh forget about it"

T Dog

Quote from: Grazz on October 23, 2012, 05:42:34 PM
haha yes this a problem, beauty is you rip the top of another one and go "Agh forget about it"
Did I misread where this was going...lifting a stubbie was not what I was thinking..lol  :-[

pyronerd

Quote from: T Dog on October 23, 2012, 09:13:11 PM
Did I misread where this was going...lifting a stubbie was not what I was thinking..lol  :-[
don't worry, I didn't read it as that either, and knowing Nails, it was going the way you were thinking :P

Grazz

lol yeh i guess im just a drunk with a clean mind. :P

Mailman the 2nd

Of course you misread it

What else could it be?

Dudge

Well i thought it was throwing darts ;)

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on October 23, 2012, 10:44:28 PM
Well i thought it was throwing darts ;)

haha yeh course you did mate.

quinny88

Nails

It's obviously rolling the arm over in cricket ;)

Unless you bowl 3 deliveries left handed and 3 deliveries right handed...

And so what if FS is only 13? I was doing it at 10-11 lol...

Grazz

Quote from: Nails on October 24, 2012, 09:01:02 AM
It's obviously rolling the arm over in cricket ;)

Unless you bowl 3 deliveries left handed and 3 deliveries right handed...

And so what if FS is only 13? I was doing it at 10-11 lol...

haha were you a slow medium or fast bowler mate. ::)