Main Menu

Muck up day costume

Started by Hawka, October 22, 2012, 06:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

a few years before me, some kids sandbagged the archway at my school and turned it into a pool.

strip down tarzan style, paint yourself then run around throwing water bombs and flour everywhere :P

Capper

Just dont do anything like this. A very good friend of mine was the School captain and some of her friends were involved and are no longer her friends. None of them were allowed to completed their year 12 and didnt finish school.

http://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/prod/parlment/hansart.nsf/V3Key/LA19971016014

I will try to look for a better link but the first paragraph sums it up

Jukes

Couple years ago somebody put loads of flyers up in dodgy areas (aka Northbridge) advertising a free roast meal at 10am on a school day on the main oval right next to where the senior school building is (where years 10-12 do 90% of their classes). About 75-100 hobos turned up and the principal had to get the cops in when the hobos became enraged when they found out they weren't getting free food. Lolz were had for months.

Tominator

wear the female uniform (if you go to a co-ed school)

Justin Bieber

I say what the flower is this shower about muck up day clothes?

Never heard of it and now I wish I didn't...

Tominator

You can't really get away with much these days which sucks - schools are hiring security and stuff now - but yeah its always good to do the usual pranks; the silly strings, shaving cream, waterbombs, etc

I plan on parking cars across the school gates when its my muck up day so nobody can drive in aha

Dave085

Quote from: Jukes on October 22, 2012, 08:53:44 PM
Couple years ago somebody put loads of flyers up in dodgy areas (aka Northbridge) advertising a free roast meal at 10am on a school day on the main oval right next to where the senior school building is (where years 10-12 do 90% of their classes). About 75-100 hobos turned up and the principal had to get the cops in when the hobos became enraged when they found out they weren't getting free food. Lolz were had for months.

That is flowering awesome! haha.

We also didnt have a muck up day. That was 10 years ago too! We just got on the cans instead when we got home. So inadvertantly our school promoted binge drinking  ;)

EZA100

year 12s had muck up day at our school today lucky buggars got the whole oval to have a waterfight think some of the teachers got involved, sumo wrestling and a jumping castle :( but good ideas i saw where get a chick and do rhonda and kaput, pacman, 3 mates and do the tellitubbys or morph suit or even one of those star wars rangers

BratPack

Stupid Muck Up Day Events at my pub and shower....Now what am I supposed to do Thursday night? :P

Nige

Just had mine today. I went as a tourist. The big straw hat, flowery Hawaiian shirt, shorts, sunglasses, a lei, camera around my neck and sandals with socks. Twas pretty fun, but I wish my original idea of going as Santa Claus worked out.

Capper

Quote from: NigeyS on October 24, 2012, 03:42:54 PM
Just had mine today. I went as a tourist. The big straw hat, flowery Hawaiian shirt, shorts, sunglasses, a lei, camera around my neck and sandals with socks. Twas pretty fun, but I wish my original idea of going as Santa Claus worked out.
nice, all we got to do was bring a spare shirt for everyone to write on, that was it

Nige

Ours was watered down considerably due to an incident involving a few guys from the Class of 2010. Since then, they've turned Muck Up Day into Celebration Day. Can't complain though; got a free farewell breakfast, had a little awards ceremony and saw a video of some fun moments from throughout the year. Got to run in to an assembly to a song of our choice and then walk around after the College Captain's final address, to thank all the teachers.

That's the one thing I forgot to do today...bring a shirt to get signed.

Capper

QuoteThat's the one thing I forgot to do today...bring a shirt to get signed.
all my mates wrote on my shirt was something like "what is the phone number of the chick you took to the formal??"

was batting well above my average, and still am

Hawka

This will be me ;)
had no ideas lol

Tominator

* BUMP *

So it's my school's muck up day next week and we've been given an almighty warning of what we can - basically nothing - and cannot do - basically everything. And when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING. That includes not being allowed to wear Year 12 jackets to the farewell assembly where we are dismissed.

A bloke ran across the oval in a cow onesie last year and got asked not to attend the morning tea the following day... you could say we're toeing a pretty fine line...

Some good ideas above though, anyone got any good pranks or funny stuff to add?