British 15s - Rookie Draft

Started by Spinking, October 21, 2012, 06:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

In looking through team lists I have found that whatlez already picked 'Tom Curren' with draft pick 65 and Colliwobblers has picked him again down at pick 86. Coli will need to pick again.

Ringo

It is confusing there is a Tom Curran from North Melbourne who whatlez picked and Thomas Curren from St Kilda who Collie picked.  This why I will be double checking the spellings for tradings as per previous advice.

Also team lists will comprise 45 players (41 players and 4 rookies which coaches will need to notify)

BB67th

Quote from: Ringo on January 11, 2013, 02:21:02 PM
It is confusing there is a Tom Curran from North Melbourne who whatlez picked and Thomas Curren from St Kilda who Collie picked.  This why I will be double checking the spellings for tradings as per previous advice.

Also team lists will comprise 45 players (41 players and 4 rookies which coaches will need to notify)
Ah, ok thanks Ringo I didn't check that. Makes sense now.

BB67th

Another problem I have just enoucountered. It appears Torpedo10 did not have a pick in the last round of the Rookie Draft and as a result he has 46 players on his team list instead of 45.

Ringo

Quote from: BB67th on January 11, 2013, 02:47:11 PM
Another problem I have just enoucountered. It appears Torpedo10 did not have a pick in the last round of the Rookie Draft and as a result he has 46 players on his team list instead of 45.
Can you PM me Torps list - Will double check against trades etc and if necessary request him to de-list a player,  Need to verify all movements first.  It is possible in the initial stages he may have received 3 players for 2 say causing the extra one, No one to blame just a monitoring issue.

BB67th

Quote from: Ringo on January 11, 2013, 02:58:31 PM
Can you PM me Torps list - Will double check against trades etc and if necessary request him to de-list a player,  Need to verify all movements first.  It is possible in the initial stages he may have received 3 players for 2 say causing the extra one, No one to blame just a monitoring issue.
PMs have been sent to both Torp and Ringo now with Torp's team list, so we should be able to work it all out from here.

Ringo

Quote from: BB67th on January 11, 2013, 03:33:45 PM
Quote from: Ringo on January 11, 2013, 02:58:31 PM
PMs have been sent to both Torp and Ringo now with Torp's team list, so we should be able to work it all out from here.
Have just discovered what caused the extra players.  Basically when we reduced the Rookie Draft from 3 rounds to 2 rounds was unaware that Torp had traded his 3rd Round Rookie Draft pick as part of trade in trade period 1.  Effectively trading a pick he no longer has.  To rectify Torp will de-list a player from his list.

So many scenarios to consider as an Administrator.

Ringo

Torp has removed Daniel Orvall from his list.  Daniel Orvall will be added to the list of players not picked for next years drafts.
Hawka still to pick to finalise draft and then i can post verdicts on trades.

BB67th

Yep, my team lists are also finished now as well, with the exception of Hawka's last pick, so as soon as that is taken I can upload them to the team lists thread opening post so teams can refer to it.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: BB67th on January 11, 2013, 11:54:56 PM
Yep, my team lists are also finished now as well, with the exception of Hawka's last pick, so as soon as that is taken I can upload them to the team lists thread opening post so teams can refer to it.

Legend ^

Fletch74

Think I remember that Hawka wanted to go on Autopick. It was a while ago.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Fletch74 on January 12, 2013, 10:15:36 AM
Think I remember that Hawka wanted to go on Autopick. It was a while ago.

oh yeah sounds familiar

Ringo can do it lol

his 24hrs was up this afternoon anyway

Ringo

Hawka has till 11:00am (EST) this morning to pick.  Giving him the courtesy till then.

If not picked by then he will select Jackson  Ferguson   St Kilda being the highest ranked player left in the draft. 

BB67th

So 11am has passed, so Hawka is given Jackson Ferguson by autopick. I will update his team list now and post all of them in the opening post in the team lists thread.