British 15s - Rookie Draft

Started by Spinking, October 21, 2012, 06:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

MTTY

Ringo

Picks remaining in Rookie Draft - Hopefully we can finish quickly and move to second trade period.

86. Winchester Werewolves - Colliwobblers
87. Newcastle Falcons - Sid
88. Leeds Leeches -  BB67th
89. Swindon Swaggers  - Hawka

picker_man

Only 4 left,  has been fun drafting!

Also want to say thanks to Ringo, BB and KB (If i missed anyone sorry) for putting in so much effort to keep this comp moving, is obviously tough for Ringo to come in as a new administrator and get an understanding of everything so quickly, think you've done an excellent job :)

Colliwobblers

kilbluff1985

Colliwobblers

Thomas Curren I guess, struggle to get a game in a team overflowing with small pacey fwds and mids coming through but he'll do...

Sid PM'ed

Capper

it looks like Ciaran Kilkenny isnt staying in Australia

First Rhys Cooyou was delisted now Ciaran Kilkenny doesnt want to play for the Hawks. Either way not good for the Steins

Ringo

Tabs may pick from remaining players as further compensation due to another rejection.

Capper

AFEV

Might as well take my favourite Tiger -- Steven Verrier.

Ringo

Only 2 picks left Well done guys

88. Leeds Leeches -  BB67th
89. Swindon Swaggers  - Hawka

BB67th

With the second last pick of the draft I will take Ben Dowdell.

Hawka pm'd

I will also get to work on those team lists now.

Also just checking - we are now going with 45 on the team lists instead of 46 correct?

kilbluff1985

that was quick BB lol

Ringo when you planning to open the trade period if Hawka picks today/tomorrow? Sunday night would be good lol i'm keen :-X

Ringo

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 11, 2013, 01:58:09 PM
that was quick BB lol

Ringo when you planning to open the trade period if Hawka picks today/tomorrow? Sunday night would be good lol i'm keen :-X
As specified in this thread you can lodge any trades but I will not rule on trades until conclusion of rookie draft.  I will probably rule very quickly unless some require a bit more investigation.  Only opened yesterday for your information.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,70490.0.html