This or that? - Dane Swan vs Dayne Beams vs Scott Pendlebury

Started by Toga, October 21, 2012, 01:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Quote from: Scrads on October 22, 2012, 03:16:48 AM
I will be one of the only people next year to start with all 3 of Swan, Pendles and Beams next year and hopefully having the trio will be a good unique for me to get a decent start on everybody else :)

What about the collingwood bye round? ???

Capper

Nice write up toga

I also think Swan out of the 3 is the one to get as well, although at that price i will be getting Swan as an upgrade as i think he will drop a little in price. So i will start with Ball and maybe upgrade him to Swan

Scrads

Quote from: Toga on October 22, 2012, 09:38:24 AM
I will be one of the only people next year to start with all 3 of Swan, Pendles and Beams next year and hopefully having the trio will be a good unique for me to get a decent start on everybody else :)

What about the other 2 bye rounds when I have close to the best 3 mids in the comp banging me out big scores ? ;)

Donuts happen, as long as you don't go overboard letting yourself go into the byes with an automatic zero is no tragedy.

This changes however if other prospective mids such as Ablett and Murphy share the same bye... then I am flowered :P That is one of the reasons why I am yet to properly mae my team in fanplanner. Waiting for a) The fixture (especially byes) and b) OFFICIAL prices and positions.

Ajax22

Quote from: Scrads on October 22, 2012, 02:46:39 PM

What about the other 2 bye rounds when I have close to the best 3 mids in the comp banging me out big scores ? ;)

Donuts happen, as long as you don't go overboard letting yourself go into the byes with an automatic zero is no tragedy.

This changes however if other prospective mids such as Ablett and Murphy share the same bye... then I am flowered :P That is one of the reasons why I am yet to properly mae my team in fanplanner. Waiting for a) The fixture (especially byes) and b) OFFICIAL prices and positions.

Yeah can you imagine trying to make a midfield if Collingwood, GCS, Richmond and Carlton all had the same bye round? All of a sudden Watson Boyd and Stanton would look rather enticing

Toga

Quote from: Ajax22 on October 24, 2012, 06:24:41 AM
Quote from: Scrads on October 22, 2012, 02:46:39 PM

Yeah can you imagine trying to make a midfield if Collingwood, GCS, Richmond and Carlton all had the same bye round? All of a sudden Watson Boyd and Stanton would look rather enticing

that would actually be that bad! if that happened surely you'd just tank that round?

Holz

Im not sure about everyone else but im close to locking Ball so that should come into some consideration. I don't think you should start 3 collingwood mids so its Ball and Pendles for me.

Ricochet

Very close to locking in Swan, Pendles, Beams and Ball. Then upgrade Ball before his bye and cop one donut with Beams.
Gotta have the best in your midfield

dubizzy

Going for Pendals and beams. I'm tipping Swan to get arrested for pissing on the stage of a strip club or something before the season starts and copping a club imposed suspension. That bloke is loose as balls

Shihan7

Toga

Quote from: Shihan7 on November 13, 2012, 07:02:03 PM
Swanny & Pendles...but Swanny could be left out :o

Looks like it'll be the same for me mate :o

whatlex

Lol, u spuds, my mids: Swan, Pendles, GAJ, Beams, Ball, Benell and embley. Tanking round 13.

Shihan7

Quote from: Toga on November 13, 2012, 07:03:55 PM

Yeah, well the way I see it, Pendles has to be a lock - underpriced and should be one of the top mids.
Swanny's price is massive, but im not sure if I have the balls to start without him...although the byes are a big problem :-\

Spinking

Pendles locked for me, Swan maybe as an upgrade. Seemed to be a few folks go off Pendlebury at the end of last season, similarly to M Murphy, but they are both top 5 mids who should be back to full output this season and are seriously underpriced IMO.

Toga

Quote from: Shihan7 on November 13, 2012, 07:09:23 PM
Quote from: Toga on November 13, 2012, 07:03:55 PM

Yeah, well the way I see it, Pendles has to be a lock - underpriced and should be one of the top mids.
Swanny's price is massive, but im not sure if I have the balls to start without him...although the byes are a big problem :-\

Yep, exact same thinking as me. Pendles is a definite, it's between GAJ and Swan for M1 though. I can't start without both of them!

DT Gun