HEIGHT: 189cm      WEIGHT: 87kg

2011 GAMES: 5      DT AVERAGE: 35

2012 GAMES: 11     DT AVERAGE: 63

CAREER HIGHS:

DREAMTEAM: 108 vs Gold Coast in 2012

SUPERCOACH: 104 vs Essendon in 2012

2012 DREAMTEAM SCORES: 55,20,34,52,108,76,81,83,25,100,58

ROUND BY ROUND:

Rnd 6 first game of year (55) , Rnd 7 started as the sub Q4 (20), Rnd 9 started as sub Q3 (34), Rnd 10 started as the sub Q3 (52)

Rnd 11 (108), Rnd 12 (76), Rnd 15 (81), Rnd 16 (83) , Rnd 17 subbed out Q3 injured (25) ,Rnd 22 (100) , Rnd 23 (58)

Note: If you take out his sub affected games he averaged 81

HISTORY:

Arryn was recruited from the Dandenong Stingrays with pick #75 in the 2010 AFL National Draft.

2010 Strong marking forward who has great endurance and is an excellent kick for goal. Booted 99 goals for Beaconsfield in the Mornington Peninsula Football League and averaged 15 disposals and kicked 34 goals for the Dandenong Stingrays

2011 A quadriceps injury ruined Siposs' first pre-season, but he still managed to play five AFL games when he didn’t expect to play one. Arryn made his debut in 2011, playing five consecutive games and impressing with 11 disposals and 2 goals in just his second game. A shin injury ended his season, but he showed enough as a mid sized forward option to suggest he will be a long term part of St Kilda's plans.

2012 He played 11 games and won a NAB AFL Rising Star nomination in round 15 becoming one of only five Saints players to do so over the last 9 years. Finished the year off strongly playing a loose role in defence. Signed a new contract keeping him at the club until 2015.

VERDICT: Looks like a great player in the making. This guy has real potential to be a dreamteam gun if he plays the loose role in defence for the Saints. Finished off with some nice scores at the end of the year. With another pre season behind him and a full year of games he could have a breakout year.

PREDICTION: Im a real wrap for this guy i can see some Goddard style Dreamteam points in his game. Can he take BJ's role at the Saints and make it his own only time will tell. Keep an eye on him in the NAB and what role he will play. I dont think he can go high enough to become a keeper this year but has the potential to raise his average by 20+

http://www.sen.com.au/display-article/Young-gun-Siposs-resigns-with-St-Kilda/48464

aces-high

These are the types of decisions that can either make or break your team! I for one wont be taking the risk. Love him as a player though, will be a gun

Adamant

Cant take the punt at 324k surely!? reckon he will play the Goddard role and have a good year, but way too risky for me.

Football Factory

Quote from: Adamant on October 20, 2012, 09:24:06 PM
Cant take the punt at 324k surely!? reckon he will play the Goddard role and have a good year, but way too risky for me.
Gotta risk it to get the biscuit ... cant see myself putting him in tho 

Noz

As the Saints look to enter a youth phase Siposs will be one of the main focuses on that. Should see him play all 23 games next season and become one of the key components of the Saints team.
I can't see him keeping his 90 average that would justify him as a keeper but i would have him shortlisted at this stage. Like you said would have to wait until the pre season to see if he becomes that free man in defence especially challenging guys like Gwilt and Fisher for that role.

Shihan7

Yeah, probably not worth it at 324k...

The_Captain

No way at that price.. Can get way better players like leceas, knights etc and save yourself the money as well..

henry

Quote from: noto07 on October 21, 2012, 03:19:13 AM
No way at that price.. Can get way better players like leceas, knights etc and save yourself the money as well..
Yep, those cheap fwds returning from injury put him down in the pecking order. To be honest hadn't even thought of him until now, though he did look good at times this year. Nice write up.

The_Captain

Yeh the write up does offer some consideration..

Spinking

Will probably play most games this year, and is a chance for a breakout, but Id be thinking a 70 - 80 average is about where he will get to, and will still go missing on occasions. Not this year for me.

Jroo

Quote from: Spinking on October 23, 2012, 10:21:38 PM
Will probably play most games this year, and is a chance for a breakout, but Id be thinking a 70 - 80 average is about where he will get to, and will still go missing on occasions. Not this year for me.
Reckon he could break out this year with BJ gone. Watch over the over the pre season

Ricochet

yeh two risky gamble on him with so many other midpricers who are proven scorers

SydneyRox

If he seems to be playing the BJ role in NAB i think he is well worth the risk, awkward price means he could be a fantastic POD

Holz

I was considering him but for 60k more you can get cloke or sylvia, i had him in my squad but i found the extra 100k to get rioli. Too much cash for a cash cow and with only 6 forwards this year i dont think you can afford to have him as a keeper.

Would have looked at him with 7 forwards.

6000th post :)

timmyparso

If you look at the teams being posted on Rate my Team page they all look the same so risks are needed to at least give you some unique players. Siposs may just be perfect for that role as F5.