Sydney
0 (0%)
West Coast
5 (9.1%)
Western Bulldogs
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Jukes

Aka which afl team has the most players represented in your dt. Been a fair bit of discussion about this on an FB DT group I'm in.

For me it's the Bombers (INB4 bias). Goddard, Heppell and ZackaRacka could increase their averages by up to 10, Stanton is...well, the STANTONATOR aka 115 average minimum, and Joe D is a champion and brownlow/coleman dual medallist in the making.

Mr.Craig

Hard to say until the rookies find homes but yeah, Essendon seem like the obvious choice. But don't forget Buddy, Roughy, Birchall, Suckling, Hale and Lewis. They will feature in more than a few teams.

I have players from 13 different teams in my squad atm and that will increase to 16 or 17 by next month.

elephants

LeCras, Waters, Cox, Nic Nat.. People taking punts on Selwood, Shuey, Gaff and Darling to breakout and Nicoski at basement price...

This thread will be full of bias haha

Football Factory

At the moment i have 4 Bombers   ;D   Heppell,Godhard,Zaka and Daniher

Toga

For me, it'll depend on DPP's and that, atm I'll probably have a lot of West Coast and Essendon players, but depending on whether players like Grigg, Deledio get DPP it could easily be richmond - they're the new Hawthorn in DT-slutty game play!  8)

T Dog

After the bye rd...Swan, Pendles, Cloke, Ball, Beames, Heater will all be popular picks again.. :o

Mailman the 2nd

Justin Bieber

I could even argue for the Gold Coast if I really want to...

Bennell, Ablett, Bock, Harbrow, Toy (if stays), Stanley, O'Meara, Dave Swallow, etc.

Adamant

Since we're arguing on our teams, I will make a case for Freo 8)

Duffman, Broughton, D.Pearce, Mundy, Barlow, Fyfe, Sandi, Griffin (when Sandi goes down), Clancee, Pav - Holy shower, thats more than I thought :o
Could even throw in MJ down back, and de Boer if he's DPP...

But seriously, Essendon or Collingwood would get my vote.

Noz

Gray, Ebert, Wingard, Hartlett, Boak, Broadbent, Pittard, Moore.

Boom Boom Boom

tbagrocks

Quote from: Noz on October 20, 2012, 05:49:02 PM

Boom Boom Boom
Com'on mate, Hamish is a SC'er, Chad to young, Jasper and Gray yes coming back, Brad can step up, But the Woods for me!

Noz

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 20, 2012, 05:53:01 PM
Quote from: Noz on October 20, 2012, 05:49:02 PM

Boom Boom Boom
Com'on mate, Hamish is a SC'er, Chad to young, Jasper and Gray yes coming back, Brad can step up, But the Woods for me!

All jokes aside i reckon it would be Sydney.

Ricochet

Swan, Pendles, Beams (don't mind copping one donut in the byes), Ball (upgraded before the bye), Sidey (if he's DPP), Cloke and maybe Shaw (as an upgrade)

Jroo

Quote from: Ricochet on October 20, 2012, 06:46:23 PM
Swan, Pendles, Beams (don't mind copping one donut in the byes), Ball (upgraded before the bye), Sidey (if he's DPP), Cloke and maybe Shaw (as an upgrade)
+ 1 would be the Pies for me, especially if Beams and Sidey still had DPP (very unlikely though)

Shihan7