This or That? - Mark LeCras vs Robbie Gray

Started by Adamant, October 20, 2012, 02:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Just my opinion but only time will tell ;)

Ftr, both are in my side.

Kellogscrunchynut

¿por qué no las dos

But LeCras over Gray if I had to choose one.

Adamant

Quote from: elephants on October 20, 2012, 04:07:56 AM
Great writeup mate! I'll be going both at this stage, try tell me that Lecca isn't the lock of the year :P

Love the inclusion of the standard deviation, definitely something I'll look to pinch from you in the future ;)

Haha, I actually pinched the standard deviation from Sid in his SC Profiles...so cant take the credit ;)

Ajax22

LeCras easily over Gray. Has averaged higher in the past, is already over his injury while Gray is still recovering a bit and plays for a much better team. Also I think Lecca has greater durability than the injury prone Gray (I'm on my phone so can't check it).

Ftr Lecca is a bigger lock than Burger for me. I still intend to take Burger but he's on a modified preseason as he continues to deal with that Achilles and even if he stays fit it might take him a bit to get going and will almost certainly affect his scores early on

Tyes

Tad worried about Gray now. I would like to see him running around before round one to quell my fears.

"Robbie Gray will continue his recovery from the knee reconstruction he had earlier in the year. He has started running and will increase his training load as the season approaches, but will miss the NAB Cup."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/149955/default.aspx

Mr.Craig

That's not what you want to hear. It'll be tough to pick him without seeing any games.

henry

Quote from: Tyes on October 20, 2012, 02:17:12 PM
Tad worried about Gray now. I would like to see him running around before round one to quell my fears.

"Robbie Gray will continue his recovery from the knee reconstruction he had earlier in the year. He has started running and will increase his training load as the season approaches, but will miss the NAB Cup."

Yeah I saw this too. Lecca is locked but may go Knights over Gray now.

Ricochet

Quote from: Tyes on October 20, 2012, 02:17:12 PM

This is definitely worrying. If he doesn't play NAB then i probably wont be starting him

Colliwobblers

LeCras fit and healthy and playing nab cup is a walk up starter in my team, Grey might not make it which is a shame as i feel he can average 85+ easy, just durability a massie concern, even given the last injury was nothing but a freak accident, numbers tend not to lie....

another nice write up loving these :)

Noz

Gray has started running now and is preparing for round 1 probably will only play 1 NAB cup game (the last one) and be the sub round 1, I wouldn't expect him to play a lot of mid time in his first couple of games until he gets his match fitness back to 100%

Will create havoc up forward with our improving forward line and be eased into the midfield.

Shihan7

Nice write up Ad, I've got LeCras locked in...Gray missing NAB is a worry :-\

Capper

Great write up ads!

If you had to pick between the 2 i agree with you that Lecras is your man. But i also agree with most here that you would select both of them

Holz

If they are both priced like that i will have them both. I really can see VS bumping them up in price so its not an obvious choice. If they are under 250k they are a lock. Put them up to Low 300s and they make you think about it.

The Same thing will happen with ball.

So under 250k i go both, low 300s and will depend on lecras preseason.