Main Menu

Best 22 2013

Started by roti, October 19, 2012, 09:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Quote from: EZA100 on November 04, 2012, 12:10:44 PM
post not there? showed a bit towards the end of the season would have him over astbury.
Didn't you know Post doesn't play for Richmond anymore? He was delisted by the club

EZA100

my bad my bad... still cant believe mcguane gets a contract over him :/

Jroo

Quote from: EZA100 on November 04, 2012, 12:17:56 PM
my bad my bad... still cant believe mcguane gets a contract over him :/
Yer same I would have rather seen Post stay and McGuane go

Nige

Well, I think now with the draft done, this thread may as well be revived. I doubt we'll see anyone of our draftees other than Tigger in the side for a bit.

AFEV

Quote from: NigeyS on November 25, 2012, 05:52:41 PM
Well, I think now with the draft done, this thread may as well be revived. I doubt we'll see anyone of our draftees other than Tigger in the side for a bit.
Flosstone might get some games when (if) injuries hit though.

Nige

Quote from: Sid on November 25, 2012, 07:04:30 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on November 25, 2012, 05:52:41 PM
Flosstone might get some games when (if) injuries hit though.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Suddenly, we've got a lot of depth but he seems ready to go and I'm almost certain Dimma would love to have him out on the park and in the 22.

quinny88

Loving the depth of our side now. Never seen it before in my days :D

Nige

The Cairns training camp pics are up on Facebook. Couldn't help but see all the luscious (or as some may view them - dirty) attempts at Movember. :P

Oh and Bachar Houli's shaved his head and is looking like Hashim Amla... :o

quinny88

Anyone know How many spots are left on our list?

Jroo

Quote from: quinny88 on November 29, 2012, 01:46:40 PM
Anyone know How many spots are left on our list?
I think 4. 2 on the senior and 2 on the rookie.
Hearing we could take 4 rookies and leave two spots open on the senior list.

quinny88

Who though?
Of the guys training with us I would take wood and maybe toy but woudnt bother with maric or stephenson.
Then who else do u think we would have our eye on?

kilbluff1985

only allowed 4 players on the rookie list now

Nige

Quote from: quinny88 on November 29, 2012, 04:04:45 PM
Who though?
Of the guys training with us I would take wood and maybe toy but woudnt bother with maric or stephenson.
Agreed quinny, take Wood and Toy. Don't know whether Petterd is training with us still or not, he would be a good pick up, that's 3 players to choose from at the very least.

quinny88

Quote from: NigeyS on November 29, 2012, 07:00:59 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on November 29, 2012, 04:04:45 PM
Who though?
Agreed quinny, take Wood and Toy. Don't know whether Petterd is training with us still or not, he would be a good pick up, that's 3 players to choose from at the very least.

Yeah would take Petterd too but I havent heard a word about him since he was initially said to be training with us?
He isnt named on the list on the AFL website as one of the players training with us either  ???

Nige

Here's something to talk about.

QuoteRichmond is set to sit out the pre-season draft and instead choose to enter next year with 38 players on its senior list and six rookies.

Also, we're apparently going to reselect Addam Maric as a rookie.

Quotethe Tigers could consider giving forward Addam Maric another shot on the rookie list.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2012-12-06/clubs-shy-away-from-psd

The article from which I got both quotes.