Pick #44: Cayden Williams

Kellogscrunchynut

Thought we would take less picks.

Toga

Any info on Cayden Williams? Never heard of him before lol :o

Toga

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on December 11, 2012, 12:36:02 PM

I think we left enough spots on our list that we needed to use all of our selections to fill them up

Nige

Quote from: Toga on December 11, 2012, 12:37:16 PM
From Kristian Pisano

QuoteCadeyn Williams has struggled with injury. Versatile mid-sized type who kicked 7.4 against the Falcons earlier in the season.

Jroo

Toga

So what are everyone's thoughts on how the rookie draft played out for us?

Personally I'm very happy with Petterd and Lonergan, unsure about Williams and think it was a bit stupid of us to pick up Stephenson over Wood. But then again, he's only on the rookie list, so will only play if we really need him.

Nige

I've also seen at least 4 different spellings of Williams' first name  :o

Kellogscrunchynut

Quote from: Toga on December 11, 2012, 12:37:16 PM
Represented Vic Country alongside the likes of Stringer, Wines, Whitfield etc. Recruited from the Murray Bushrangers

184cm 83kg

Sounds like he is a mid sized player with a reasonable build.

Quote from: Toga on December 11, 2012, 12:38:51 PM
Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on December 11, 2012, 12:36:02 PM

I think we left enough spots on our list that we needed to use all of our selections to fill them up
Ok so if the 40 spots aren't taken up we can use more than 4 rookie spots

Nige

Quote from: Toga on December 11, 2012, 12:41:51 PM

Personally I'm very happy with Petterd and Lonergan, unsure about Williams and think it was a bit stupid of us to pick up Stephenson over Wood. But then again, he's only on the rookie list, so will only play if we really need him.

Scored with Petterd and Lonergan. Also would have preferred Wood, no opinion on Williams apart from the fact that nobody knows how to spell his first name :P I swear, this depth we now have is orgasmic.

Jroo

Quote from: Toga on December 11, 2012, 12:41:51 PM

Very happy. Great to bring in some more depth. Look what happend last year, we rookies about 6 kids and 4 have already been Delsited without playing a game. At least Petterd, Lonergan and The Big O are ready to play AFL if needed and who knows Lonergan or Petterd could turn out to be good players

Nige

It's Cadeyn apparently, he's on Twitter and I don't think he'd be spelling his own name wrong... ::)

silloc

I really hope you boys at punt road look after lonergan for me. Really happy a team picked him up, he's a great player who deserves another chance.
By the looks of the highlight reel tigers had on their site, it looks like you want him as a forward.

kilbluff1985

will Lonergan really make the best 22? unless there are enough injuries i doubt it

Kellogscrunchynut

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 11, 2012, 01:32:50 PM
will Lonergan really make the best 22? unless there are enough injuries i doubt it
My guess is that he is a backup tagger if an injury strikes.